Ok this is a difficult one cause i have no recording of me playing, I don't have anything to record myself with nor i have my amp.

I play bass, 4-string, for just under 2 years now and i'm completely self taught, reason why i want to get an idea of where my skill level is. So i know if i'm progressing normally. I use 3 finger picking and sometimes use a pick.

The songs i can currently play are: Nemesis-Arch Enemy, Don't stop at the top-Children of Bodom, Afterlife, Burning my Soul. The Spirit Carries on, Another Day, Prophets War-Dream Theater, A Gothic Romance-Cradle of Filth, Smoke on the Water(live version)-Deep Purple, Sweet Child 'O Mine-Guns and Roses, Sacred Worlds-Blind Guardian, A little Piece of Heaven-Avenged Sevenfold, Mosntrance Clock-Ghost BC.

I'm currently learning: Bridges in the Sky,Glass Prison-Dream Theater and Addicted to Vaginal Skin-Cannibal Corpse.

As you can tell i love Dream Theater, I hope this gives you a good idea, I can play others but think this should give what you need to know.
Just ask if you want to know something extra and hopefully i'll get a video up soon and please be honest, Thanks.
You're so good holy **** i wish i was that good

In serious though - inb4 this thread gets deleted.
Well I will just assume that you can play all of those songs perfectly, since nothing else was stated.
You're pretty much a genius having perfected them after not even 2 years. Congratulations! From here on it's just onwards and upwards. You should try to get some auditions in for some bands.
Things with strings:
Ibanez J.Custom, Prestiges, RG8, SR5 bass etc
LP's, Strat, Tele
Noiseboxes:
ENGL Retro Tube 50
5150 III 50W
Orange Terror Bass
I can play the songs, I do however make mistakes especially doing the faster or difficult bits, i'll normally either play in the middle or top of the fret or end up muting the note/ didn't push down hard enough or sometimes when there are a lot of rests and i need to skip strings my timing does get thrown of not a lot but i do notice it. But this isn't all the time most of the time i get the songs right.
I'm not going to ask you anything, I'm going tell you to ask yourself one thing:

Why does this matter?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
You already know the answer to that question Zaphod

Nobody can say how "good" you are based off a list of stuff you've written down, only be seeing you play. Even then it's all moot, and i find that these kind of threads tend to fall into on of two categories. Either someone who knows damn well how good they are and just want their ego massaging, or people who are severely deluded about their abilities and throw a hissy fit when everyone tells then they're crap.

Point is, they're pointless - you're as good as you are and if you put in plenty of hard work you'll get better.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
You already know the answer to that question Zaphod

Well yeah, I know I know that but I want TS to figure it out on his own if at all possible
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
If you can't play Djent you're not good enough...But really It doesn't matter just play the damn thing and feel good about it