Page 1 of 7
Basically if you haven't heard, here in Ireland, at Slane Castle, Eminem was doing a gig, and at this gig this 17 year old bird got pictured in a few photos sucking off a load of blokes. .The most famous one is the one where she at the mens outdoor toilet area while a guy has is trousers down, his hands up in the air, and this bird is on her knees blowing him. At first the pics were a joke but then the reddit tards found out who she was and now she's on suicide watch.

What do you guys think, do you have any sympathy for her, I don't, she blew at least 5 guys off in front of 80,000 people ?
what a worthless thread

you're worse than tmz
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Apparently her drink was spiked and she was being threatened by violence.

Either way, apparently slut-shaming isn't cool now apparently.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
At first the pics were a joke but then the reddit tards found out who she was and now she's on suicide watch.

That sucks.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Urgh... say what you want about UGers being ignorant and all that, at least we get called out for our shit. Nobody on here could possibly do that to a girl. -_-

Look, people do stupid things all the time, especially teenagers. Our parents' generation did the same stupid shit, only they didn't have smartphones and social media waiting to pounce on them every time they got wasted / did something stupid. Yes, the girl deserves sympathy. You would've also deserved sympathy if you got photographed and had that photo sent across the globe that one time you were drunk and took off your pants.
I don't see how the girl did anything wrong.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict
I don't see how the girl did anything wrong.

She sucked over 5 guys dicks in a mosh pit, sucked another one in mens toilet area, let a group of guys watch her get fingered with her tits out, yeah she's a regular Virgin Mary.
Nope never heard of her.

But yes I can sympathize. She's 17 ffs the poor kid is being ridiculed by the whole internet world.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Quote by lemmyisgod97
She sucked over 5 guys dicks in a mosh pit, sucked another one in mens toilet area, let a group of guys watch her get fingered with her tits out, yeah she's a regular Virgin Mary.

And what's wrong with those things?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger

She did it in front of over 80,000 people, it wasn't just the one guy, she had to have known there were cameras.
Quote by lemmyisgod97

Psssh, Mary cheated on her husband and then raised such a little troublemaker that he got executed. Hardly a model citizen
Quote by BladeSlinger

becuz she wimin nd has sex nd not in kitchen olol
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by lemmyisgod97

You're a piece of shit.
Quote by lemmyisgod97

So shouldn't the guys deserve to be given shit as well?
Quote by willT08
Psssh, Mary cheated on her husband and then raised such a little troublemaker that he got executed. Hardly a model citizen

Oh man, now I'm imagining the Virgin Mary as Shin Chan's mom

Quote by GuitarGod_92
You're a piece of shit.

Why, I was just explaining what happened ?

Quote by bifteksupernova
So shouldn't the guys deserve to be given shit as well?

Yeah, but that's not the society we live in , a guy sleeps with a 1000 women, he's a legend, a woman sleeps with a 1000 guys she's a slut, and most likely a black hole from the waist down.
Last edited by lemmyisgod97 at Aug 21, 2013,
Quote by BladeSlinger

Risking her own health and that of others?

Just a thought.
Quote by lemmyisgod97

You made this thread just to slut shame, don't pretend like you're doing anything else.
Quote by lemmyisgod97

Yeah, but that's not the society we live in , a guy sleeps with a 1000 women, he's a legend, a woman sleeps with a 1000 guys she's a slut, and most likely a black hole from the waist down.

Society is sexist then. That's not a good thing, but you're going along with it which is scummy tbh.
Quote by slash_GNR666
That sucks.

icwutudidther
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by GuitarGod_92
You made this thread just to slut shame, don't pretend like you're doing anything else.

Yeah, so what, so is nearly everyone else in Ireland and the UK, the stories funny, **** her, she shouldn't have done it, it could be worse, I could be one of those arseholes who are campaigning to shut down Ask FM because that girl killed herself, but then retweet the picture of Slane Girl, at least i'm consistent.
Quote by lemmyisgod97

So what? What's morally wrong with that? Moron.
Are we just gonna pretend sucking off 5 different guys with no regard for the health of anyone involved is a perfectly responsible thing to do so we can all be forward-thinking liberals?

Fuck sake
Quote by TooktheAtrain
So what? What's morally wrong with that? Moron.

Some would say doing it in front of 80,000 people is morally wrong ?
Quote by lemmyisgod97

Some say that any sort of sexual contact before marriage is morally wrong. So what's your point?

Why aren't you having a go at the guys? They got their dicks out in front of 80,000 people.

Quote by willT08
Are we just gonna pretend sucking off 5 different guys with no regard for the health of anyone involved is a perfectly responsible thing to do so we can all be forward-thinking liberals?

Fuck sake

She's rumoured to have been spiked, and it's not like she was going around raping people. Or that semen and penises are somehow incredibly dangerous in public.
Quote by lemmyisgod97

Yep, certified moron. Making a statement as a question is a sure indicator.

It doesn't matter how many people would say it is immoral, you need to provide reasoning, like who it would harm, what consequences it has for other people, and so on.

Nice weasel words btw, "some would say" that you're a ****ing spacker who should be locked in a padded room for your own safety.
Last edited by TooktheAtrain at Aug 21, 2013,
Quote by flame843
there is nothing morally wrong with a consensual sex act. end of story.

There absolutely is when you've just sucked off 4 other lads and have no idea what they've got and made no attempt to not catch stuff and spread it round to the rest of them, whether it's consensual or not.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Yeah, so what, so is nearly everyone else in Ireland and the UK, the stories funny, **** her, she shouldn't have done it, it could be worse, I could be one of those arseholes who are campaigning to shut down Ask FM because that girl killed herself, but then retweet the picture of Slane Girl, at least i'm consistent.

Being consistently wrong isn't something to be proud of.

I honestly don't understand the likes of yourself. So what if she sucked off a few lads, so what if she sucked off the entire 40,000 odd men there? Why does that bother you so much?
What's even more baffling, I fail to understand why you don't have sympathy with a person who made a mistake which then became national news? Is it not just general human compassion to feel bad for someone when something bad happens to them, even if it was her own fault? I'd understand if she was hurting someone and then got her comeuppance or something, but she wasn't hurting anyone at all.

Is it just a nice feeling of superiority: "lol, she should have known it'd become a national headline news story". So what? I still feel bad for the poor girl, she's only 17 and was quite drunk. Beyond the national humiliation and people roundly abusing her on Twitter and Facebook, this stuff stays on the net forever, it doesn't go away when you turn 21, graduate from University and the private investigators Intel hires to investigate potential hires stumble upon it.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by willT08

Fuck sake

Which is, of course, the precise reason these pictures have received so much attention. They're not slut shaming, they're concerned about the health risks and the safety of the people involved! Also, as you've said just here, it's the girl who should be responsible for this, and not the guys, who totally didn't let themselves get sucked off with no regard for the health of anyone involved.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by willT08
There absolutely is when you've just sucked off 4 other lads and have no idea what they've got and made no attempt to not catch stuff and spread it round to the rest of them, whether it's consensual or not.

It might be a stupid act, but it's not morally wrong. There's nothing morally wrong with a lot of stupid things. Also can't the same be said of the guys involved? It seems like a big double standard to not also accuse them of trying to spread their STDs to her.
Quote by TooktheAtrain
Yep, certified moron. Making a statement as a question is a sure indicator.

It doesn't matter how many people would say it is immoral, you need to provide reasoning, like who it would harm, what consequences it has for other people, and so on.

Nice weasel words btw, "some would say" that you're a ****ing spacker who should be locked in a padded room for your own safety.

Who it would harm, ok, it may not harm anyone directly, but she's 17, what if she has a younger brother or sister, they could get bullied at school for being the sibling of "that slapper who noshed of a load of blokes", what about her mother and father, they have to go to work with the shame and embarassment.
Quote by willT08

Nice try. Realising the possibility of getting and STD/STI is a required condition for informed consent, in principle.
Quote by willT08

If those lads want her to suck them off, it's their perogative. If she wants to, it's hers. It's always best to assume that a stranger isn't clean and if you go into it regardless then you're just as silly as the girl and you should be treated with the same contempt.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Society is sexist then. That's not a good thing, but you're going along with it which is scummy tbh.

That's what I was getting at.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Who it would harm, ok, it may not harm anyone directly, but she's 17, what if she has a younger brother or sister, they could get bullied at school for being the sibling of "that slapper who noshed of a load of blokes", what about her mother and father, they have to go to work with the shame and embarassment.

But that's circular reasoning. "Her family will be embarrassed because giving a blowjob in public is bad because her family will be embarrassed because giving a blowjob in public is bad because..."
Quote by flame843
It might be a stupid act, but it's not morally wrong. There's nothing morally wrong with a lot of stupid things. Also can't the same be said of the guys involved? It seems like a big double standard to not also accuse them of trying to spread their STDs to her.

No it is morally wrong to endanger people's health unbeknownst to them. It really, really is.

And it can be said of the guys as well. But then to them they were presumably the only person they were having sexual contact with. She however, by the 5th guy, had knowingly had unprotected contact with 4 men and so really really should have stopped sucking people off in case she was spreading something. Everyone involved was an idiot, but especially the girl.

This is all assuming she wasn't forced in to it of course.