Please recommend amp for playing music of Jimmy Page.
1.VOX PATHFINDER 15r
2.Crush PiX CR20L
3.Fender Frontman 25r
4.or other options Prices nearby.
I want to sound like the most to play songs like Jimmy Page help me from these options.
None.

If that is your budget you need to save for longer, those amps are shocking.
Valco.

But seriously, answer those questions 311 pointed you at.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Bugera BC-30, but it will take a while to figure the best way to emulate his tone. Works for me though for a classic Houses of the Holy-esque era sound.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
vintage Marshall Plexi

Quote by Cathbard
Valco.

one of those.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Bugera BC-30,vintage Marshall Plexi,Valco Beyond my budget. Now, I still use the computer speaker to the effect guitar to play guitar and no amp guitar. I'm going to buy a guitar amp with a budget not to exceed $ 150. I want to sound like Jimmy Page from Led Zeppelin the most help me.I am willing to receive instruction.
People dump several thousands of dollars into trying to sound like Page from Led Zeppelin. It's not going to happen for $150. At least save up another $100 and get a Vox AC4 or something. It might get you in the ballpark as far as your run of the mill, classic rock sound, but likely will not be loud enough to gig with.
Last edited by al112987 at Aug 22, 2013,
You won't sound like Jimmy Page for $150.

What I would do is go to Guitar Center and find the best used amp you can for $150. You might be able to find a used Crate V or Blackheart amp in that range. Otherwise, buy as much Peavey Vypyr used as you can.
Quote by pumpkinpieSS
I'm going to buy a guitar amp with a budget not to exceed $ 150. I want to sound like Jimmy Page from Led Zeppelin the most help me.I am willing to receive instruction.
Vox Valvetronix or maybe a Peavey Vypyr. Check your local craigslist for used deals if you have one. There is a Vox VT15 on mine today for $50.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
You won't sound like Jimmy Page for $150.

you know, i just happened to have a chance encounter with the famous touring rock group The Vanilla Fudge and unknowingly acquired some old 8mm seeming to contain stag footage involving some aquatic animal shot at the Edgewater Inn in downtown Seattle.

on the film, you can see in the corner a modified supro thunderbolt wedging the closet door closed and it looks like a young groupie trying to get out.

the moral of the story is if you wanna sound like they do on zepplin albums, you gotta rent a castle to record in (which is more than 150 bucks).

the end.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Last edited by gumbilicious at Aug 22, 2013,