Page 1 of 2
I make a mean turkey sandwich.

So I'd make a ham sandwich. I wanna be able to top myself on a future date after all.
Pasta Bolognese. Not spaghetti because lots of people find it difficult to eat.
Quote by blake1221
If I have a wok, we're eating some bomb ass pasta.

How come you're making pasta out of a wok?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
If you have a hot date, why would you need to cook anything?

Wouldn't the present called a rocket in your pocket be the only thing on the menu?
Last edited by AllJudasPriest at Aug 21, 2013,
Probably home made pizza with cheesecake for desert
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Xiaoxi
How come you're making pasta out of a wok?

Because I can.

And because tossing all the food and making flames is really fun.
Quote by guitarxo
Quesadilasssssssssd
I make RelY good quesadillas! 🐍

real talk: if a girl ever made me quesadillas, I'd be all

sadly, my gf is vegan.
Quote by CoreysMonster
sadly, my gf is vegan.

Does that mean you have nobody to eat currywust with? That's so sad
Spag bol.

Chop garlic and onions, fry them in salted butter, pour in the beef mince and fry until cooked. Add chopped peeled tomotoes, a touch of water, salt, tomato puree, mixed herbs and pepper and cook until it's at the consistency level you want.

Meanwhile cook your spaghetti in lightly salted water and also boiled vegetables in another pot. Drain off the water from both of them, add a touch of oil and mixed herbs to the spaghetti.

All serve together.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by whoomit
Does that mean you have nobody to eat currywust with? That's so sad

Dude, my gf is a cook. I ain't complaining

She just doesn't make quesadillas, because of the cheese
Quote by CoreysMonster

Ask her to make vegan quesadillas. They're so good.
Quote by CoreysMonster

A cook? Good choice!
if she's into veggies, eggplant parmigiano

if she loves the meat, get a big hunk of filet mignon, do it on the bbq with garlic and coarse sale and then impress her by cutting her a piece of well done, rare or raw from the cutting board right into her plate

If she likes pasta, carbonara,

If she wants fast food, a bbqed chicken breast sandwich on a nice big ciabatta with pineapples, avocados, aragula and cheese

Good side dishes are rosemary potatoes fried in duck fat
asperagus with sesame oil and gratinated cheese
piedmontais risotto
Don't know, I'm assuming some cheese substitute but this local vegan restaurant has them and they were some of the best quesadillas I've ever had. Not kidding.

But to be fair, quesadillas aren't the hardest thing in the world so the playing field is pretty level lol.
I would probably cook a lamb roast in a crock pot with lots of veggies. Let that do its thing all day, and enjoy the excellent taste later on.

But your gf's a vegan, so no lamb for you, corey. Sorry.
Probably like, BBQ Pork and Rice with whatever else I have to rustle up alongside...

I dunno I'm not much of a cook
Quote by blake1221
Don't know, I'm assuming some cheese substitute but this local vegan restaurant has them and they were some of the best quesadillas I've ever had. Not kidding.

But to be fair, quesadillas aren't the hardest thing in the world so the playing field is pretty level lol.

Hm, I'll have to ask her then, she probably knows what they used.

Thanks for the tip!

Quote by whoomit
A cook? Good choice!

yeah, now I can get even fatter!
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Aug 21, 2013,
Probably something basic like Gigha halibut with Atlantic king crab, finger lime and ras el hanout infused broth, with some lovely 1956 Vouvray Moelleux 1ere Trie to wash it down with
Quote by sam b
Probably something basic like Gigha halibut with Atlantic king crab, finger lime and ras el hanout infused broth, with some lovely 1956 Vouvray Moelleux 1ere Trie to wash it down with

Couscous and meatballs because I make awesome meatballs and couscous takes like 3 minutes to make. Then bake something for dessert because I'm also an awesome baker. Then a blow job because it's not a hot date without one..?
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by blake1221
Because I can.

And because tossing all the food and making flames is really fun.

oh you mean stirfry noodles...

When I think pasta, I think boiled pasta with a red or white sauce.

I'd probably do the same

Last thing I made for my baby was an oven roasted italian sausage coated in a rub, with mash potatoes and veggies.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Aug 21, 2013,
Quote by Xiaoxi
oh you mean stirfry noodles...

When I think pasta, I think boiled pasta with a red or white sauce.

I'd probably do the same

Last thing I made for my baby was an oven roasted italian sausage coated in a rub, with mash potatoes and veggies.

That's the cool thing about it, though. You can also cover red and white sauce pasta. It's just more prone to be a mess/burn.
oysters
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Page 1 of 2