Does anyone have an acoustic or classical guitar that they don't use at at all and want to get rid of? I need a guitar for my guitar class in school, and I can't afford to buy one. So basically I'm asking for a free gift. If you want to help someone, here's your chance. I wouldn't care if the guitar was 30 years old and had your name scratched into it. I know I'm going out on a limb here asking random people for favors, but I love my guitar class and would hate to have to drop it only due to my financial situation. So if you can help me, please comment or email me at rosalyn10@live.com.
the catch here is that last time i shipped a guitar, it cost me over $50 to $90. where are you located?
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
I honestly think you could go to a music shop and get a starter one for cheaper than someone could ship you one. The last guitar I bought cost me $80 in shipping.
I'm located in Lexington, KY. I really had no idea it cost that much to ship.
Put a small add in your local paper.

It has been estimated that 90% of all guitars made lay dormant, having been used less than 10 times. Cheers