It's wrong but not racist
4 6%
It's racist but not wrong
12 17%
Other
6 9%
Voters: 70.
Page 1 of 3
Like when someone says: "I love Asians", do you think that's racist and is it wrong?

Edit: okaaay since no one seems to understand let's look at Seinfeld to save the day. In the episode I'm talking about, Jerry talks to a woman named Donna Chang on the phone. Thinking she's Chinese, he's interested and asks for a date. However, the woman is not actually Chinese and he's disappointed and doesn't like her as a result. Pretend this doesn't have anything to do with physical attraction. Is Jerry being racist?
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Last edited by Bob_Sacamano at Aug 21, 2013,
Yea, preferences are evil and you're racist for making this thread
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
If you ask the "liberals" it's only racist if you say it about your own race and if you're white.
Quote by WCPhils
Yea, preferences are evil and you're racist for making this thread

this post seems like it's meant to be ironic but having a preference for one race or another in regards to pretty much anything other than looks is pretty racist
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
this post seems like it's meant to be ironic but having a preference for one race or another in regards to pretty much anything other than looks is pretty racist

I meant by looks, but yea, it was a joke post
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
it is racist and it is not wrong
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Trowzaa
Yeah. No one likes Asians.

Wrong, pedophiles and beta males do.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I think Japanese women are beautiful.

/kawaii
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Well since other people see different features as attractive, I don't think it's wrong/racist

If someone looks at a race, such as asian or african, and thinks they're ugly, it's not because they don't like them. They just don't find asians or africans attractive (of course there are exceptions)

That same person might find European people attractive, like Swedish, Finnish, British, etc

They just find an abundant of qualities they find attractive in a certain race, while they find qualities they find ugly, in another

unless they're racist
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
I'm not talking sexually, you guys
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Neither was I. There's something about Jews I just love. I think I identify with them because of my large nose
If they think they are superior then technically yes. I've found more Asians attractive than any other race, so ya im a racist by definition.
I think it would be racist to assume that all members of a certain race are unattractive, but not to simply have a preference for a certain race.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Black people are funny but intimidating.

White people are funny but not intimidating.

Asians are funny but they're good at math.

Hispanics/Latinos are funny but they're taking over the western hemisphere with over population.

Indians are funny because they smell bad.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

well what do you mean? it's not racist to like or dislike other cultures if that's what you mean, although strongly disliking other cultures is usually caused by xenophobia which is pretty lame as well as racism and stuff
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Aug 21, 2013,
Quote by Wormholes
If they think they are superior then technically yes. I've found more Asians attractive than any other race, so ya im a racist by definition.

lol, that's not racist
___

Quote by The_Blode
No. But it makes you ignorant because Asians who are actually living in Asia do some whack ass shit that you wouldn't even love.
Quote by donender
I think it would be racist to assume that all members of a certain race are unattractive, but not to simply have a preference for a certain race.

You're saying it's racist simply because someone finds a particular race unattractive overall instead of attractive?
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Burgery
well what do you mean? it's not racist to like or dislike other cultures if that's what you mean, although strongly disliking other cultures is usually caused by xenophobia which is pretty lame as well as racism and stuff

Like if someone just likes someone before they've spoken just because they're a certain race.
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Like if someone just likes someone before they've spoken just because they're a certain race.

thats not racist, thats stupid
Quote by korinaflyingv
I like podracing.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Burgery
thats not racist, thats stupid

I've heard people say stuff like that though quite a lot
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

So conversely, if the person likes white people and hates black people and sees a white person and a black person in a room (let's assume they're equal in stature, social status, personality etc) he refuses to talk to the black person just because he's black. I think that's racism.
Quote by Avedas
So conversely, if the person likes white people and hates black people and sees a white person and a black person in a room (let's assume they're equal in stature, social status, personality etc) he refuses to talk to the black person just because he's black. I think that's racism.

But what he's on about would be like, there's a guy who loves Jews. He walks in to a room where there's a white dude and a Jew and talks to the Jew because he's a Jew. Like, who even cares about that? fuck white people lol
Why is its racist but not wrong even an option of course its wrong check ur privilege ffs
Quote by willT08
But what he's on about would be like, there's a guy who loves Jews. He walks in to a room where there's a white dude and a Jew and talks to the Jew because he's a Jew. Like, who even cares about that? fuck white people lol

fuck white people for sure brah
Quote by Avedas

Nooo I'm not saying anything about hating races.

Just like if someone says "I like black people" for example and that's the only one and have a they predetermined fondness of a black guy over someone of any other race. Wouldn't that imply that they think they're in some way superior to the others?
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Nooo I'm not saying anything about hating races.

Just like if someone says "I like black people" for example and that's the only one and have a they predetermined fondness of a black guy over someone of any other race. Wouldn't that imply that they think they're in some way superior to the others?

It's really the same thing. "Reverse racism" is still racism.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

we all do this on some level don't we? it's totally understandable. races are different, and if something is different you can't expect a human to react exactly the same way to it. we've just realized that it's better for everyone if we don't act on those feelings in an antagonizing way.

and saying "I like black people" isn't really antagonizing to anyone so i see nothing wrong with it.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
see my OP edit guys
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Carnivean
You're saying it's racist simply because someone finds a particular race unattractive overall instead of attractive?

What i'm saying is that people shouldn't feel guilty about what qualities they find attractive (unless it's some weird shit involving squids), but they shouldn't blindly assume that all members of a certain race are unattractive.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Page 1 of 3