Page 1 of 5
If a woman punched you, would you hit back ?

I seen this video today, basically the skater crashes into the kid by accident, he checks the kids ok, apologizes, then the mother, before even checking the kids ok, attacks the skater, if he was you, would you hit back ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDUDFxZSn6k
Last edited by lemmyisgod97 at Aug 22, 2013,
yes.

whoever punches me can deal with the consequences. it's their decision to punch me. i'm not gonna show some sort of "i can rise above this" mentality if someone decides to punch me.

dont ****ing let your kid run around in a skating park if that's one. too bad he didn't run over her instead. what a ****ing ******.

she didn't even check if her kid was alright.

In that specific situation? No I guess not.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Aug 22, 2013,
I would punch no one back. I would take the moral high ground.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
why punch when you can swing that wheeleyboard thingamajig pretty hard?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
why punch when you can swing that wheeleyboard thingamajig pretty hard?

Because that would be assault, rather than self-defense.

Here, atleast.

Dammit NL.
After the 1st punch no after a 3rd bitchez need to be put in their place
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Depends on my mood.

Usually I wouldn't punch anybody back, but it really depends on the situation.
She throws a pretty good right for a girl.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Well seeing as I've been punched by a girl before and didn't hit her back, I'd say no. I think it's just better to restrain, especially in my situation where the girl was ****ing insane.
No, I wouldn't punch her back. I'd just try to apologise and then walk away. Not going to stand there and be pushed around, but also not going to have a fight. It's just not the done thing.

In terms of the accident itself... Well, the skateboarder should have been a bit more careful about where he was going and avoided the kid... On the other hand the kid isn't blind (I assume), so should also have maybe noticed the guy zooming at him... And then there's the mother - if she thinks the kid is old enough to be that far away from her in (presumably) somewhere which is none to have skateboarders/other fast-moving people, then she has to take some responsibility - why wasn't she closer to her son so she could see the guy zooming along and pull her son out of the way?

Finally, I agree with the other person who said it's stupid she didn't even check if her son was ok... He didn't look that badly injured (maybe some bruising and a graze... happens to everyone), but the skateboarder was decent enough to stick around and try to check if the kid was okay - hardly a malicious act... Think she over-reacted.
Actually, I take it back.

If she hits me I'll grapple her and enable her to do it again. I'll only let her go until she calms down.
If I'm in a bad mood that day I would. I would throw an eye jab then follow up with a right hook to the chin. Equality bitchez.
I do agree with the equality comments which is why I would warn that person (boy or girl) if they keep hitting me they will be getting it back
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
That was some bad parenting and an idiotic child. Ran right into someone skateboarding.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
It's not about equality. It's about not punching someone who you quite obviously would crush. So you got hit by a woman? So what? Don't be a pansy.

Don't take the unfair fight. Hitting a woman regardless of provocation usually makes you a knuckle-dragging idiot.

Quote by Neo Evil11
That was some bad parenting and an idiotic child. Ran right into someone skateboarding.

Also worth noting.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at Aug 22, 2013,
i honestly think he might not have gotten punched if his reaction to bowling that kid over was more "i'm sorry, are you okay, let me help you" and less "deer in the headlights, let me just pull my skateboard out from under you and stand here"
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
No, my old GF was really petite but used to kick me, once scratched open my face...nice. She was fun though, I might have thrown her down on the bed hard a few times but I'd never punch her, only a fukin asshole would do that
skateboarders reaction is absolutely stupid thouhg. wtf is he doing?

"are you okay?".... then just grabs his skateboard and stands there. what a dumbass.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I'd like to think that with my training I would've at least parried or swiped the punch aside, but regardless no, I wouldn't have hit her. I would, however, have swept her and pinned her arm so she couldn't hit me again if she continued. I don't like the idea of hurting someone who's obviously upset and worried about her kid, but I wouldn't just let someone rain punches on me for something that minor. A quick takedown and a subduing would be enough to give the message and leave her uninjured.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
if i was the violent kind, i would not hesitate
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Yes, if she is foolish enough to start a fight with me she deserves the consequences.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by strat0blaster
I'd like to think that with my training I would've at least parried or swiped the punch aside, but regardless no, I wouldn't have hit her. I would, however, have swept her and pinned her arm so she couldn't hit me again if she continued. I don't like the idea of hurting someone who's obviously upset and worried about her kid, but I wouldn't just let someone rain punches on me for something that minor. A quick takedown and a subduing would be enough to give the message and leave her uninjured.

Are you fucking kidding? No, I wouldn't hit that woman.

I'd have got back on my skateboard and finished that kid off though for sure.
Physical violence is stupid and pointless. You can do much, much more with words if you use them correctly.
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Quote by shelovemyguitar
Physical violence is stupid and pointless. You can do much, much more with words if you use them correctly.

Words don't win wars, words start wars

#deep
Quote by Trowzaa
Words don't win wars, words start wars

#deep

Well I said if you use them correctly

#whatever
Quote by DarkLiquor

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
I don't think I'd really punch back, but that goes for either sex. Generally I'd just say "woah woah calm down". Especially in that video it would be a bit over the top to just smack her back. Clearly it was needless for her to punch him, but that doesn't mean he should just punch her back.

Quote by JustRooster
It's not about equality. It's about not punching someone who you quite obviously would crush. So you got hit by a woman? So what? Don't be a pansy.

Don't take the unfair fight. Hitting a woman regardless of provocation usually makes you a knuckle-dragging idiot.

So you think that every man could crush every woman?
Yes, but I'm more of a pacifist so in reality I wouldn't regardless of gender.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Women want to be equal so I'll treat them equally; give them a good ol' smack.

But in reality I wouldn't really hit anyone. Maybe I'd give her a shove and insult her.
Also i love how the mum says "on his birthday", as if he'd go "oh sorry I thought it was just a normal day, you're right this is really out of order to do on his birthday"
I'd punch them. not after one punch but I wouldn't fight a guy for that either. If she looked like she was planning on hitting me repeatedly then I give her a fight.
How bout this:
"Nothing in life is idiot proof, not even life itself." - me

#Datphilosophydawg
Quote by DarkLiquor

Wake up people!
I wouldn't punch anyone in most situations like that, unless I was provoked enough.

Although that mom deserves a nice punch for bad parenting.
Page 1 of 5