Just from the beginning , when I've bought the guitar, it starter to lose the right tuning-in the beginning only several strings started to "fall" down, after that again several strings began to "climb" up..After that the whole set of strings started "faling" down or "climbing" up and now I don't believe it, in the same time some of the strings fall down, some go up.And all this cases are happening after less than 5 minutes of playing..It's awful-I have to tune my guitar for more than 20 times per playing session.And the problem is not from the strings -I've tried every simple kind of strings.Nobody knows from what the problem is coming and so nobody can solve it.
If anybody could help, I'd be really thankful.
Worn knife edges on your Floyd Rose? My floyded guitar also has that problem. I just don't use the floyd and the problem goes away.

As for the some going down and some going up, are your locking nuts locked properly?
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
I've tried to not use the floyd but it's totally the same ..and, yeah, , I'm locking them properly. ..I think that the problem is comming from the keys for the soft setting which are on the floyd, but I don't know what to do.
If you do not use the floyd block the damn thing with a piece of wood. You can then ignore the fine tuners and dont need the nut locks either, so you can tune it normally like any hardtail. If the guitar still keeps going out of tune, i do not know what is happening then.

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
Do you know know how to properly set up and tune a floating bridge(Floyd Rose)?
I've tried to block the floyd, but as I said, it is ****ing same..so I've continued using it , cause I really
really need it

And about knowing how to set the bridge-I don't know, but I bring my guitar to service when it's needed to do so.
You don't need to use a floyd. Remember: Kerry King is not actually a good guitarist.

And I don't trust those techs at the guitar store. I don't know what the qualifications needed for that job are, but I suspect they're pretty lax.

And guitar naming: It's a hybrid of a Warlock and a Beast, like a Jagmaster is a Jaguar and Jazzmaster.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Last edited by jjfeu662 at Aug 23, 2013,