Page 1 of 2
My drnk uncle was telling me about his younger days, and that he lived in a house where there were ghost who turned on shit that didnt have batteries, foot prints on the celling , all kinds of shit. You guys ever have any encouters with an unknown animal, ghosts, bigfoot, ect. I wanna hear some stories
I hung out with a pair o' normal guys once. Does that count?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
yeh. have.
nothing real exciting, just noises and shit.
although I had a toolbox fly across the room. twice.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
A girl slipped a finger in my butt during sex once and I slept with the light on for a few days. I guess that's kinda the same, right?
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Nope. Not even at a cemetery or notoriouslyl haunted places. I wanna see a ghost damn it.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
I took salvia and thought there were ghosts in my walls for a brief moment, does that count
🙈 🙉 🙊
Yes, I'v seen a ghost, it was surprisingly relaxing. For some reason I just knew he couldn't hurt me and that I should just relax. I'v also had weird stuff like the TV turning on when the remote was away from me and a closed door opened for me once as I approached it. The door one freaked me out because the knob had to turn to open the door, I still get goosebumps thinking about it.
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
I farted and I knocked over a pen that was standing upright on my table.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Wonderful.

Share a website with you ,

( h ttp://www.shoes2.us// )

Believe you will love it.

We accept any form of payment.

h ttp://www.shoes2.us/Michael-Kors-Handbags-n2447/
Quote by entity0009
I took salvia and thought there were ghosts in my walls for a brief moment, does that count

Whose to say the ghosts weren't always there, but were like "hey Jeff just took some salvia, lets **** with him."
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Quote by Garfieldbb457
My drnk uncle was telling me about his younger days, and that he lived in a house where there were ghost who turned on shit that didnt have batteries, foot prints on the celling , all kinds of shit. You guys ever have any encouters with an unknown animal, ghosts, bigfoot, ect. I wanna hear some stories
Doesn't something have to exist for you to witness it?

I saw Bigfoot one time many years ago, though I don't think the inclusion of mescaline allows that to be verified as actually happening...
Quote by DonGlover
A girl slipped a finger in my butt during sex once and I slept with the light on for a few days. I guess that's kinda the same, right?

I lived in a graveyard once for a whole year. It wasn't a dare or nothin', just got kicked out of my house. I aint never seen a single ghost 'cept for this one time when a ghost stabbed me from behind and took all my money, but he might've just been a homeless guy, 'cause he had a robe on with two eyes cut out his face
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
We had a stray black cat hang around our house for weeks, and then our cat died. The black cat watched us bury our cat (in a box) and then we never saw it again.

So no.
Last edited by whoomit at Aug 23, 2013,
The only times I have thought I saw something supernatural, I was suspiciously drunk/high/hyper/tired so I doubt it very much.
In my experience, whether or not one believes in ghosts is a good way to distinguish who is and isn't absolutely ****ing 'tarded.
Listen. I'm sorry.
Not me personally but I've lived in houses where there was just a whole bunch of bad history, people always fighting, negative energy.

When my brother was little, he lived in my grandfather's house. He looked out into the living room and saw a dude chilling on the couch. My dad wasn't home yet and everyone else was in their bedrooms.

Then we lived in this old house with a flooded basement. The housekeeper said their was always a weird draft coming from there and she could hear voices talking.

Then we lived in my dad's childhood house which used to be a clinic (grandparents were doctors). My folks cleaned it up real good and it was cheerful and actually lucky. But my mom said sometimes when she washed the dishes, she knew someone was standing by the stairs watching her. Harmless, but watching.

Same housekeeper was also always cleaning the wall by the stairs and wouldn't tell me why. She told my brother who told me. Said she was cleaning off footsteps. On the wall.

We also think the housekeeper is a witch. One time I got hives all over for no reason. I don't have allergies. She said I was hexed so she brushed her hair all over me. Two minutes later, hives were gone.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by kikaykitko
Not me personally but I've lived in houses where there was just a whole bunch of bad history, people always fighting, negative energy.

When my brother was little, he lived in my grandfather's house. He looked out into the living room and saw a dude chilling on the couch. My dad wasn't home yet and everyone else was in their bedrooms.

Then we lived in this old house with a flooded basement. The housekeeper said their was always a weird draft coming from there and she could hear voices talking.

Then we lived in my dad's childhood house which used to be a clinic (grandparents were doctors). My folks cleaned it up real good and it was cheerful and actually lucky. But my mom said sometimes when she washed the dishes, she knew someone was standing by the stairs watching her. Harmless, but watching.

Same housekeeper was also always cleaning the wall by the stairs and wouldn't tell me why. She told my brother who told me. Said she was cleaning off footsteps. On the wall.

We also think the housekeeper is a witch. One time I got hives all over for no reason. I don't have allergies. She said I was hexed so she brushed her hair all over me. Two minutes later, hives were gone.

I call bullshit on all of that.
Quote by strait jacket
I call bullshit on all of that.

Ok? I didn't say I know it's true. I said specifically that people told me this. Except the last one.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by DonGlover

That's a perianal encounter, not a paranormal one
🙈 🙉 🙊
I was turned into a newt once.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
I was turned into a newt once.

A SIGNATURE.
Quote by DonGlover

He got better
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
He got better

That's what I was looking for lol, thanks.
A SIGNATURE.
Nothing comes to mind.

The usual creaking house, blood running down the walls, Dillon getting fingered etc. Standard stuff.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Tons, it's like I'm a paranormal magnet ._.

the weirdest one was at an ex's house. She lived on the top floor and her cat always snuck up the attic. Her door would sometimes fly open and make squeaking noises like a minute and the floorboards would sometimes crack as well. One time her cat was up the attic and she asked me to go get him. When I got there I saw an empty bed frame and the cat was sitting in the middle of it. He didn't want to leave, not even when I picked him up. He'd scratch violently and go back to the bed. I asked my then gf what was up and she said it used to be her room but she moved down because she always had nightmares.

It might not sound scary but the door, the cat and the story made me freak out. Plus it's an attic, I've never heard of a happy attic in my life.
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
^ He's the fucker that did it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by TimTheWizard
It might not sound scary but the door, the cat and the story made me freak out. Plus it's an attic, I've never heard of a happy attic in my life.

do you even awesome home design?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Jackal58
^ He's the fucker that did it.

I am a conjurer of fire, not of newt.

^still an attic
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Last edited by TimTheWizard at Aug 23, 2013,
Page 1 of 2