so im looking into buying a guitar and theres a guy selling a 2012 Gibson les paul studio in the satin yellow the guitar is in very nice condition from looks in the photos ,it has the stock burstbucker in the neck and a Seymour custom sh5 in the bridge it includes a Yorkville sound case and the bridge burstbucker for the guys asking price of 650 my question is is this to much for the guitar and if so how much is it worth?

lick to the guys ad:
[forbidden link]
Quote by denverrabbit
so im looking into buying a guitar and theres a guy selling a 2012 Gibson les paul studio in the satin yellow the guitar is in very nice condition from looks in the photos ,it has the stock burstbucker in the neck and a Seymour custom sh5 in the bridge it includes a Yorkville sound case and the bridge burstbucker for the guys asking price of 650 my question is is this to much for the guitar and if so how much is it worth?

lick to the guys ad:
[forbidden link]

Your link doesn't work. I think you need to have a certain amount of posts first.
650 what?

If you're in the UK & talking £s, then walk away. That model was only £599 new. Obviously if you're elsewhere, that may change.

A good way to check for good prices is to search ebay for completed listings of similar guitars. You'll see what people have actually paid for them rather than what people try advertising them at.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
^ agreed.

also, some of the 2012 models used laminated rosewood fretboards. Now, you can get too anal/TGP about these things (my SG may well have one, and if it does, it has nicer rosewood than on a lot of gibsons i've seen with solid rosewood 'boards ), but it's a good excuse to lowball, all the same
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?