Hey guys, waht is better , a Peavey Vypyr 75 or a Peavey Bandit 112. I play mostly metal( all styles) and rock. I know that i need an effect processor but o want to know wich is the best. Both amps are at the same price.
Used Vyper tube.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
^.

Up for the Vypyr tube indeed.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Out of those two, Vypyr. Bandit is a good practice amp for metal but since Vypyr was released its not that hot purchase anymore (unless you dont like modeling that is) unless you get one used for peanuts. There is just so much to choose from in Vypyr and it sounds quite good too.

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
Ok, thank u guys, but now I have another question. What multi effect processor should buy in a 250-300$ range?
Quote by adrian.barbu.14
Ok, thank u guys, but now I have another question. What multi effect processor should buy in a 250-300$ range?

If you get the vypyr tube you shouldbt need one
what supersac said
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
^That- spend the money on a vypyr tube and sanpera and you don't need a mfx.
Alternatively, if you are just a bedroom player think about going the pod hd+ powered speaker route.
Quote by kangaxxter
Tone is in the fingers.

What you really need is a new amp.

(Anything I missed?)

Quote by Robbgnarly
I have been hearing about MG amps lately. I have heard good about them, but only a few times have they been talked about here.

Quote by adrian.barbu.14

What supersac said. ^

Vypyr IS a multifx modeling amp, it has a shit-ton of effects built in. Only pedal you MAY need is the Sanpera I or II pedal that gives you full control over them. (like wah)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai0SUbqU4Cc

The effects may not be top of the line (I wouldnt know, I'm not a effects person. Pure and unadulterated distortion chuggery all the way for me ) but they should keep you busy for some time.

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3