Nobody takes Obama seriously anymore. How many more red lines does he have left to be crossed?
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Last edited by Jostry at Aug 23, 2013,
I still don't understand the issue here. Just send in a NATO force to protect a UN science team while they do their work and then act on what they find.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by LostLegion
Obama's doing a great job for Americans. I don't understand the hate

Oh, many reasons. Not the least of which is that he's NOT doing a great job.

Quote by Todd Hart
I still don't understand the issue here. Just send in a NATO force to protect a UN science team while they do their work and then act on what they find.

Yeah, but that would require action.
Quote by RPGoof
He's doing a great job at lying too

I thought this was a requirement for being president of the US?
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
^ I'm pretty sure it's in the constitution.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by willT08
It is an issue of grave concern. What's there to argue about?

Obama
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Thanks Obama
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
goddam obama sayin stuff about stuff
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.