I just found out on this page's comment section that crazysam23_Atax is a jew (and doesn't take offense from people who don't agree on his views) so I thought about this:
Let's give The Pit a chance to make jew jokes! At the expense of Crazy Sam's nerves!

I know you love it, Pit.

Let the madness begin!

inb4 intolerant bastard; racist; ignorant brat; its wrong
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
I rather make Jew jokes about Will and he's not even a Jew.

*reported*
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
why would jew make this thread?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
This thread is terrible.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
terrible thread
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
How many old Jewish mothers does it take to change a lightbulb?

'Oh no, don't mind me. I'll be okay in the dark.'
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Last edited by Todd Hart at Aug 23, 2013,
would fly to and slap if had superpowers
Jews hate juice coz it sayz concentrate on it ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Ts kill yourself
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I can't tell because the OP was so convoluted, but is this just a "make fun of Sam thread?" If so, this is a terrible thread and TS should get the #bantzhammer
Quote by nazigoth
Not cool, dude.

Jew even know what you've done?

Apparently Nazis have gone from mass murdering Jews to making puns about them. What a fall from grace.
Quote by TheNameOfNoone
...(and doesn't take offense from people who don't agree on his views) so I thought about this:
Let's give The Pit a chance to make jew jokes! At the expense of Crazy Sam's nerves!
Soo, is your main goal here to make him take offense? Just because? Because if it is, you have a lot of growing up to do.
Quote by TheChaz
I can't tell because the OP was so convoluted, but is this just a "make fun of Sam thread?" If so, this is a terrible thread and TS should get the #bantzhammer

Yeah but the 'make fun of Sam' thing is a bit overdone, so to take the '... because he's a Jew' angle is crude and uninspired.
I don't think the "make fun of Sam" thing is overdone when he brings it on himself. When it's out of nowhere, sure, do whatever.
Quote by TheChaz

every thread is a make fun of sam thread
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by cha33 armstrong
Jews hate juice coz it sayz concentrate on it ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Ts kill yourself

Genuinely the only post of yours I haven't hated
What did the rabbi do when he had a stuffy nose?

Hebrew his nose!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by LostLegion
no. I'm a Jew.

Are you like the jewish version of Jerry Seinfeld?
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
Are you like the jewish version of Jerry Seinfeld?

Why did I ever change my user title?
Quote by blake1221
I don't think the "make fun of Sam" thing is overdone when he brings it on himself. When it's out of nowhere, sure, do whatever.

Yeah, but you've outright said you don't like me, so your opinion is a bit jaded.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Yeah, but you've outright said you don't like me, so your opinion is a bit jaded.

I'd hate for you to think it's just Blake who doesn't like you.
Quote by willT08
I'd hate for you to think it's just Blake who doesn't like you.

Meh.

Quote by LostLegion
I don't geddit

Seinfeld is Jewish. I can't remember who, but someone in the chat thread asked Will (I think it was Will) if he was the Jewish version of Jerry Seinfeld. And since Seinfeld IS Jewish...well, let's just say we all laughed at that guy...
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Aug 23, 2013,
My banner ad is for a game called ancient jewels.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
This is stupid, and really kind of sad. Is this really what you guys want to spend your time doing? Making jokes considered in poor taste by many - not saying I think they are or aren't, but most people would frown if you told them in-person - with the sole purpose of trying to get under the skin of someone you don't know on the internet.

That's just sad. Not because of the jokes or anything, it's sad because you could be doing something so much more productive, so much more rewarding. And it's not like the roast of Ian, where the guy volunteered and participated. OP says itself that this is just to piss Sam off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oShTJ90fC34
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by soundgarden1986
Go fly a kike ts

hitler liked to fry kikes
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Meh.

It's not that we hate you, it's that you're a poo human being and you should feel bad and/or gain some self awareness

please the latter