I'm looking to have someone cut my hairs so I can donate to locks of love, anyone know which joints do the free haircut thing? And if they style it, because if I'm gonna cut a bunch of my shit off I wanna look good.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Ask around at local Salons, they might do it for free if it's for charity, especially if you say "got my hair done at *place*".
i bet you're only doing this to get a free haircut.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
You do it at home and then stuff the hair in an envelope with anthrax to keep it moist and then you post it to whatever place you're donating to.
Do they style a shaved head?

You can't go and get a free back and sides for charity and look good after you prick. Charity should hurt
why are you asking which barbers in your hometown will do this for you
we are not from your hometown
bastard you have not even disclosed your hometown
the **** is this thread
great clips usually does it. Just call
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

All the salons and barber shops I've worked at, never heard of anyone doing it for free. After all we do have family's to feed and the lights to keep on. Good luck.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i bet you're only doing this to get a free haircut.

i have 20 inches of hair and moved to the city where it's hot and stagnant and work in a warehouse with no AC. Of course I'm looking for a free haircut, but last time I did it at home and shaved all my hairs off. Regrets.

I'm guessing it's mostly the chain salons then?
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
A lot of places do cheap/free haircuts if trainee staff are doing it.

But frankly I don't understand why anyone pays for haircuts. It is so so easy to do, just get a friend to do it or do it yourself.
just buy a Wahl clipper and shave your head. i've been doing it for about a year. much better than having awkward conversations with hair salon people and that awkward moment where she traps your hand between the side of the armrest and her fupa.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug