Hey guys I want to buy a Fender Stratocaster Guitar Kinda new to guitars and stuff and I really wanted to know where these 2 are made from Id like having an American ofcourse

stevesmusicDOTcom/guitares-et-basses/guitares-electriques/fender-standard-stratr-hss-01447001
Quote by hwailstealy
Hey guys I want to buy a Fender Stratocaster Guitar Kinda new to guitars and stuff and I really wanted to know where these 2 are made from Id like having an American ofcourse

Mexico.
Ahh damn I need to find an american one mate can you help me I live in canada Montreal quebec
Last edited by hwailstealy at Aug 24, 2013,
Your posts read like a 10 year old on a huge sugar high. Punctuate.

You said you want a Fender yet you're posting loads of different brands. Mexican Strats are great guitars.

Post your budget and bands you like, with punctuation.
who cares about ponctuation im not here to learn how to write or anything and anyways english isnt my first language either second so sorry if you arent happy about it I have around 900-1000$ budget
If you're in Canada, get a Godin- look for a Session, Progression or Passion. Excellent guitars, made in Canada. Comperable to Fenders in quality, if not better.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
You should go to Musique Diplomate on Beaubien street if you really want a Fender. They pretty much have the entire catalog on floor. That being said, I wouldn't buy a 1000$ instrument if you're new to guitars. Your preferences might change A LOT when you'll actually get to know what you're doing.

Like it has been said, I'd take a look at those Godins. They're amazing guitars for their price and they're made in Québec.

And finally, putting some efforts on your writing will make people want to help you more.
Quote by hwailstealy
Ahh damn I need to find an american one mate can you help me I live in canada Montreal quebec

I'm not sure if "guitar guitar" ship there but they have tons of guitars both new and used at decent prizes!

/Dave
Quote by hwailstealy
who cares about ponctuation im not here to learn how to write or anything and anyways english isnt my first language either second so sorry if you arent happy about it I have around 900-1000$ budget

Most people care. And it's nice to make your posts easy to read for those you're requesting help from. Anyway.

Do you have an amp already or is your budget including the cost of one? Why do you need an American made instrument? The Mexican made Strats are excellent and will leave you ith enough money or a good amp.

Play a R9 through a MG and you'll sound like a dog shitting through a straw. Play one through a Mesa Boogie and you'll sound like an angel.
I haven't been very impressed with the Mexican teles and starts I've played. A squire affinity is almost or as good. If you want an American keep your eyes open on Craigslist.
Not a Registered User