Did anyone get tickets to the show in the Hollywood Palladium. I have a friend who works there and he hooked me up with 2 tickets. Can't wait, this will be the fourth time I go see A7X (btw, i'm really digging their new sound)
Can't say I like their new sound, or most of their old ones. But I'm going to see Deftones, them and Ghost and Deftones in October.
Quote by whywefight
Can't say I like their new sound, or most of their old ones. But I'm going to see Deftones, them and Ghost and Deftones in October.

I wanted to go to that show but i'm currently broke, that lineup is way better than the last couple of years. I used up all my money to get some arctic monkeys, trivium, and FIDLAR tickets lol. This free show came at the right time
Quote by CageTheGates
I wanted to go to that show but i'm currently broke, that lineup is way better than the last couple of years. I used up all my money to get some arctic monkeys, trivium, and FIDLAR tickets lol. This free show came at the right time

Hey my buddy got me free tickets to a fidlar show. We are connected
FIDLAR is effing crazy, they opened up for Cage The Elephant a while back and I was immediately hooked. Im going to their show at the Observatory in OC, thats gonna be crazy
I wouldn't even attend if they payed me to go.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
From what I head of they're new stuff, it was pretty boring. Not really in to any of their older stuff anymore either though.

Certainly don't care enough about them any more to travel to Glasgow like I used to.
>posting on international website asking about local show by a band less than 30% of all members care about

you really need to consider the target demographics of your threads
🙈 🙉 🙊
No, because Hail To The King sucks horse balls.
Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!
I could easily get free tickets and backstage passes to that or pretty much any show by any band mentioned in this thread already. I just thought that I would mention that.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
I could easily get free tickets and backstage passes to that or pretty much any show by any band mentioned in this thread already. I just thought that I would mention that.

lol

>bands
I ****ing wish.. Been waiting nearly 6 years here in Western Australia to see them. Still never have. White dogs cancelled the Perth leg of their tour last time they came to Australia. When i see them next year I'm gonna shank those ****ing nerds.
If someone paid me, why not?
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by willT08
lol

>bands

I could also meet a bunch of electronic producer/fake musicians if I wanted to.

But I wouldn't want to.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I'm going to see them in Oct with my girlfriend aswell. I listened to the album stream on iTunes... I'll listen to it a couple more times but nothing stuck out as much as Nightmare. I wish Portnoy still played drums, that would be great.

Still, more excited for Deftones and Ghost. I was supposed to see Ghost in Vancouver but my flight came in too late.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Cage the gates?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I have no idea about the details of this event but from what I'm reading you got hooked up for tickets to see a free show?
Nah. I am having to be concentrates on the skool.

I can't think of why though.
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.
Quote by whywefight

That's pretty cool. I'd like to see Ghost someday. They're pretty unique.
Quote by willT08
lol

>bands

lol

>DJs and bleeps and bloops

OT:
I really don't like AX7, but you have fun, TS.
Quote by ManInTheBox14
I like Fidlar.

I don't like A7X.

I may go see Ghost on one of their side-dates with Skeletonwitch.

That'd be pretty tight