Hey guys! It's been a while since i have played guitar but i'm looking at getting back into it.

What i want is a device to plug my guitars into which then goes into the pc so the sound will play out my headphones. I'd much prefer a pedal with dedicated knobs to switch effects, amps etc and maybe even with a whammy pedal since altering these things in software will annoy the shit out of me.

Any of you kind folks have any suggestions?
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
What you're describing there is an audio interface. Head over to the recordings forum and check out the interfaces sticky.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
iRig HD + iPad + JamUP = Sex
Unless you prefer playing with the knobs instead of the guitar.
Last edited by TripleN666 at Aug 24, 2013,
Quote by Lavatain
What you're describing there is an audio interface. Head over to the recordings forum and check out the interfaces sticky.

This.

Alternatively you need a multi effects with USB. The Zoom G3X sounds like it would do what you want.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud