Page 1 of 2
I'm 20 and currently dating a 28 years old girl and thought I'd ask the pit, what's the oldest/youngest you've dated and how old were you what that happened? How did it turned out?

Doesn't need to be a date it could just be a one night thing...

I think I'm gonna add that this year for me has been a great year in terms of women :P almost dated a 23year old girl that I work with, had a bit of a sexy time with a 17 year old and had sex with that 28 year old girl and now we want to try out things seriously.
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Last edited by shelovemyguitar at Aug 24, 2013,
Oldest I've dated was like a year older

youngest a few months younger

eat shit pedophiles/granny fuckers
My girlfriend is 21. I'm 25.

That's the biggest for me. One was 2 years older, and two were a year younger.
Actually I don't think I've ever heard of a couple where the girl is significantly older. That's kinda why I asked :P I know a couple that's friend with my mother and they have 10 years old of difference, the guy being the oldest.

Just feels weid to think that if I'd go out with a girl 10 years younger then me, she'd be 10
Quote by DarkLiquor

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Youngest was a year and a half. Oldest doesn't get disclosed.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
8 months or so.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
i've never dated anybody.

if you ask just about the girls i've kissed or went on a date with, youngest is 2 years younger and oldest is... i'm not sure. i made out with a promoter for a club who was probably in her twenties
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Last edited by laid-to-waste at Aug 24, 2013,
Quote by laid-to-waste
i've never dated anybody.

Maybe if you didn't spend all day in the carwash
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by eGraham
Maybe if you didn't spend all day in the carwash

is that some sort of a race joke? cos all asians work in carwashes? everybody knows i got my eyebrows done, bitch.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by laid-to-waste
is that some sort of a race joke? cos all asians work in carwashes? everybody knows i got my eyebrows done, bitch.

In my experience, carwashes are full of Latinos. But I guess there aren't as many Latinos in the UK.

And idc if you got them "done" you're still eyebrows to me
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

"Got my eyebrows done" means he dragged a comb through them.

Youngest i've been involved with was 2-3 years younger. Oldest was a year.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Last edited by bradulator at Aug 24, 2013,
Quote by whywefight
as long as she love my guitar, everything is coo.

there's supposed to be an "s" there ^
Clicked on this from the homepage assuming it was a new Nirvanluvr16 thread....

Anyway:
Youngest 2 years
Oldest 1 year
The trouble with democracy is, no matter who you vote for the government always gets in.
I'm 22, but I look about 25. Last night I was hitting on some chick who was 32 at the bar, I said I was 27. I was wearing a Foo Fighters shirt and she was all like omg I saw them in 95'. I was like yeah I got around to seeing them in 97, (I first saw them in 2011). Anyways I let a few things slip like I was still in school and worked part time at Kmart, I was drunk. She wore me down and I was like um yeah I'm 22. She laughed and said **** that. Idk if attempts count
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Quote by whywefight

This is why we fight.
I have been with a woman ten years older than me. I met her years ago and we love each other very much so the years mean nothing. Then 34 to a 44 now a 58 to a 68 this seems odd for me to read because the number do not come in to play in our lives. Nice to be with a girl that does not giggle all the time.
My mate is 23 dating a 40+ woman who has a 14 year old daughter...
I joke with him that the reason he's dating her is cus his Mum has told him he's too old for him to be a Momma's boy and now he's found a new Mum.
My ex was 2 months older than me
The girl I asked out on Monday is a year younger.
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Quote by blake1221
there's supposed to be an "s" there ^

as long as she love my guitar, eversything is coo?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
the biggest difference was me ex that was two years younger than me. current is one year younger. never dated anyone older than me.
Currently, i'm 20 she's 18. As for older than me, only a couple months.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by whywefight

Fun fact, the 28 year old girl I'm dating is a musician and I do love her guitar. I met her 1200km away from where I live because we had gigs there and she lives just 200km from where I live...

I know you guys probably don't give a single **** but still
Quote by DarkLiquor

Wake up people!
Page 1 of 2