title sais it all
while I was chaning the strings my E string got blown and caused the tremolo to hit the screws that adjust the level of the strings / tremolo
Now I can't adjust the level of my strings , tremolo keeps losing position ( it moves out of its place literally i can do a dive and completely destroy my guitar breaking the spring and damaging furthermore)
What do I do replace the Edge Zero II which is nearly impossible since I wasnt able to find it in anywhere
or I can get a new guitar (I'm a lefty)
Pics please.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Ah I cant provide picks but I can try to explain the whole situation
You see there are 2 screws ın the front to level the tremolo
The tremolo leans to these 2 screws
Tremolo hits this 2 screws
Leaning point breaks a little bit
The tremelo doesn't touch the screws anymore
I don't really understand what you're saying.

So the trem is not being held on by the level screws anymore?

As in, right now the only thing holding it to the guitar is the springs on back?

It would really help us help you if you could upload some pic's to help illustrate whats going on.
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
Bring it to a local shop to see what they can say. Don't ask them to fix it, not first at least, just ask for advice. When I had an Ibanez with the Edge trem I always had trouble keeping the trem in place when I changed the strings. Try using something to hold it down/in place wherever you like it, i.e. string/rubberband, to force it to stay in place. It helped me a few times but I got sick of it though after a while and traded the guitar away. I miss the dive bombs but don't miss string changes. Good luck!
Quote by red.guitar
I don't really understand what you're saying.

So the trem is not being held on by the level screws anymore?

As in, right now the only thing holding it to the guitar is the springs on back?

It would really help us help you if you could upload some pic's to help illustrate whats going on.

Exactly thats the problem

Thats why its better to change the stings one at a time on a floyd type bridge, unless you're planning on doing a complete resetup.

I would take a spring off to relieve some tension, then start putting the strings back on. When you have enough tension on it with the strings, it should stay in place no problem.

Then the fun starts and you get to experience the joy of setting up a floating bridge.

When every I change the strings on my MIJ strat that has a floating bridge, I do one string at a time, that way in the end I just have to make some minor tweeks to maintain my setup.

I'm in no way an expert on floating bridges, so maybe there is someone here that can offer a little more insight.

Cheers!
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
Put some strings on it. The only thing making tension to the bridge is the springs, that's why it's come off the tremolo posts.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
The pic is 4 days old, I've tried reattaching strings, it was a total disaster
Something doesn't look right with those studs, the spacing is way off in more ways than one
its broken
1, that's an Edge III - not an Edge Zero II.

2, It almost looks like the stud isn't in place.

Either get that fixed or get a new guitar.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Either get that fixed or get a new guitar.
Fix it? How ? I searched the internet and there is no permanent way to fix it (other than getting a new edge 3 that is)
It's the body of the guitar itself, I think... it looks like the stud itself either got pulled out somehow or the wood got compressed and the post movied.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
Fix it? How ? I searched the internet and there is no permanent way to fix it (other than getting a new edge 3 that is)

No offense, but you don't know what you're doing. You don't need a new bridge. The lower post seems to have pulled out or deformed the wood around its hole. It just needs to be pulled, drilled, refilled with a dowel, and drilled again for the stud insert. It's a 20 minute repair for an experienced tech, if that. Call around and see what it will cost. I don't know what model Ibanez you have, but it's unlikely that the repair will cost more than it is worth.

Quote by PetrucciIsAGod
Getting a new guitar seems more rational then anything

The rationality is wholly dependent on the cost/benefit analysis of your situation. If the price is the only issue, then a repair is probably the best thing to do as it will get you a working, playable guitar for the least amount of money. If you really just want a new guitar, then investing money into this one will gain you little benefit, and that money can be put toward a more desirable guitar.

Like anything else, it really is up to you, but don't say it's irrational to fix it or that it's irreparable simply because you don't know how to do it.
It looks to me like nothing is wrong. The springs are pulling the bridge to the body because you removed all the string tension. Take the center rear panel off and remove all the springs. The bridge should just fall out and you can re-string it. There are many online guides to setting up a Floyd. If you still can't handle it, take it to a shop.