Page 1 of 3
I have really been craving british snacks like Cadbury Flakes, Jammie Dodgers and Flame Grilled Steak McCoys, but you can't get them here. Why not?
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
*export
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
What I would do for some Lucky Charms right now. Why can you not get them here?
Quote by Venice King
Snatch is such a crude term - Use a better one like axe-wound or cave-opening.

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
https://soundcloud.com/chris-thomas-214
^ Check it out
Probably because no one knows what those things are and wouldn't buy them if they did.

edit: You might be able to get someone to send them to you, but international shipping is pretty expensive, and the chocolate would melt since it's in the middle of summer. I doubt anyone would be willing to pack a cheap candy bar in dry ice or send it under climate controlled conditions.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Aug 24, 2013,
Quote by Spoony_Bard
*export

That's the word. Can a nice mod change that please?

And every British thing sounds terrible. But a lot of it isn't.
Far from home
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Last edited by jjfeu662 at Aug 24, 2013,
Probably because we already have vastly superior snacks. ¯\_(ツ_/¯
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
**** me, you all have to reassure yourselves that you have better snacks to feel superior?
Quote by Trowzaa
**** me, you all have to reassure yourselves that you have better snacks to feel superior?

No. We have to let everyone know that we have better snacks because we have better snacks. Facts are facts. ¯\_(ツ_/¯
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
No. We have to let everyone know that we have better snacks because we have better snacks. Facts are facts. ¯\_(ツ_/¯

How do you explain Hershey?
Far from home
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by Trowzaa

A UGer sent me some candy from over there, and they were basically the same as the ones here. Cheap, shitty candy is universally cheap and shitty.
You guys would love a Caramac.

Quote by jjfeu662
How do you explain Hershey?

We have Hersheys. It's alright.
Last edited by Mephaphil at Aug 24, 2013,
Quote by Trowzaa

American Exceptionalism: The Sweets Wars

It's mad
UK chocolates are better than American chocolates.
Also I tried a Hersheys once and it wasn't my thing.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I thought it was known universally that the US can't do candy like Europe especially chocolate.
Quote by Greenie_777
I thought it was known universally that the US can't do candy like Europe especially chocolate.

That is false, and even if it was true, all of Europe isn't the same as the UK, which makes the worst everything food related at of all of Europe (which is known universally).
Quote by Andrea55
Chocolate isnt even that good.

I feel so sorry for americans
they don't even know what they're missing
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150
I feel so sorry for americans
they don't even know what they're missing

says the guy from the country that eats sheep guts
Quote by Andrea55
Chocolate isnt even that good.

No, Hershey's isn't even that good

I bought some chocolate from the Dollar Tree that was twice that of Hershey's. But still Cadbury owns that.
Far from home
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by theogonia777
says the guy from the country that eats sheep guts

Theo FFS man your user title is about cannabalism and you're worried about a guy eating a sheeps stomach
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by cha33 armstrong
Theo FFS man your user title is about cannabalism and you're worried about a guy eating a sheeps stomach

I don't eat people for the taste.
Quote by Trowzaa
You don't eat people at all, you spacker.

And the Scottish eat sheep guts for real.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
The original done it better.

New York?
you just made those up didn't you.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Do I wanna try haggis? Probably not cuz picky eater. But that doesn't count as a snack either.
Far from home
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by willT08
Pizza is only made in New Jersey

This is known universally

THANK GAWD!

someone finally gets it.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Page 1 of 3