Hey there, Pit. It's been a while since I've been on. In my absence, I've joined the Air Force and am now stationed in Korea. It's been a busy couple of years.

I'd like to ask all of you when in your life have you noticed a real change? Did you notice that change right away, or did it have to manifest itself later on?

I can't say I have. Perhaps my taste in music and friends have, but not much else.

Edit: oh, also, we have Oreo O's here. Pretty fantastic.
Last edited by crazywatermelon at Aug 25, 2013,
I just had an epiphany which will change my whole life.

Totally going to open a mobile bar on the back of a pickup truck.
well, it all started to change when I was bitten by a radioactive spider ...
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
I appear to have changed rather suddenly about 2yrs ago.

But I really haven't changed that much
cat
Quote by whoomit

Dude, I would totally drink in your bar, that sounds cool.
Does someone drive while we sit there?
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Dude, I would totally drink in your bar, that sounds cool.
Does someone drive while we sit there?

Well the idea in my head is that you drive to an event, and you serve from the back of the truck. People then just wander off with their drinks and enjoy the event.

Vintage car shows would be the perfect kind of place.
Oh I thought we would sit there drinking while on a guided tour, looking at the sights and the stressed people running around while we just got our drink on.
But your idea sounds cool too.
Quote by whoomit
Well the idea in my head is that you drive to an event, and you serve from the back of the truck. People then just wander off with their drinks and enjoy the event.

Vintage car shows would be the perfect kind of place.

you gotta do it classy though or you'll look like a bunch of australians.
i changed suddenly when i started my second year of high school, age 15 i guess. i got really confident whereas before i was super shy and in the corner with my headphones in listening to death.
I haven't had any change in my life for years. I feel that the best way for me to have a change is to find a new job and just do something different. That, to me, would be the best start. Or go back to school.
Quote by whoomit

Don't drink and drive, be drunk and be driven
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
Don't drink and drive, be drunk and be driven

That should be a bumper sticker on the truck, whoomit.
I'm changing all the time.

Obama promised change. He was really just curious if people would Come Help A Nigga Get Elected
Wonderful.

Share a website with you ,

( [forbidden link] )

Believe you will love it.

We accept any form of payment.

[forbidden link]
I had my biggest personal change when I was 18-21. Everything has been the same since then (I dress the same, use the same words when I speak, listen to very similar music, same temperament, etc.). I graduated from college a year and a half ago... nothing else.

I will be 24 soon. I'm kind of disappointed because I really like changes when they naturally come to me and when they are positive. But it seems that I will stay the same for more than a couple of years.
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
I've changed quite a bit since starting University. I also came across a few journals I kept in the middle of my highschool years, that gave me a lot of insight into how much I changed as well.
Well some dudes started beating each other up near my house, I got dragged into it. This not only shat me up pretty badly, but my mum was pretty scared of them coming back.

Now I live in Bel Air.
Silverburst
oh shit, what's up wutermelon

i thought you were gone forever
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Oh I thought we would sit there drinking while on a guided tour, looking at the sights and the stressed people running around while we just got our drink on.
But your idea sounds cool too.

We have those here in Amsterdam.

The guide is sober and steers, while everyone sits around a bar helping with the actual cycling (not steering) while drinking beer and shouting. It's pretty fun.

http://www.thingstodoinamsterdam.co.uk/image_library/library/t/thi/thingstodoinamsterdam.co.uk/orig_P1020280.jpg

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
I guess I should have been more specific with my original post.

I noticed change fairly recently when I was talking to my current girlfriend. Before her I would have never considered talking to a girl like her, let alone date her. For the sake of skipping all the sappy parts, she's really changed me for the better by helping me become a more positive person by needing someone and wanting to be needed.
Quote by xxdarrenxx
We have those here in Amsterdam.

The guide is sober and steers, while everyone sits around a bar helping with the actual cycling (not steering) while drinking beer and shouting. It's pretty fun.

http://www.thingstodoinamsterdam.co.uk/image_library/library/t/thi/thingstodoinamsterdam.co.uk/orig_P1020280.jpg

Where do you live in amsterdam?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
looking to the left.

where is the change?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I used to be really depressed and stressed all the time. Partly because I was so sick of going to school and my relationship with my bf was getting worse and worse due to the long distance thing.

After I a graduated and got a full time job, my bf also finished his time in the military and moved to live with me. I'm a lot less stressed now, even my relationship with my folks have gotten way better.

I think after getting my job, I'm also a lot less anal with money and I get to enjoy what I worked for like a normal person.

I also wear a lot more colors now. I used to be all about the beiges and browns.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
The people around me and the relationships I keep have changed me. I'm Canadian living in America and I have had a lot of hardships because of it. I'm a bit more cynical about everything but I try to keep a positive tone overall. My limitations have changed me.
Quote by CodChick
The people around me and the relationships I keep have changed me. I'm Canadian living in America and I have had a lot of hardships because of it. I'm a bit more cynical about everything but I try to keep a positive tone overall. My limitations have changed me.

If you're Canadian, why would you live in America? Seems like Canada would be a nice place to be in.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.