I really want to learn some new songs on bass, but speed is an issue. I want to learn something as well as honing my skills. I learned some of Necropedophile and Hammer Smashed Face, as well as some Mastodon songs hahah. The main issue is finger speed. So are there any songs you would recommend me that would help bolster my finger skills as well as being technical enough not to be boring?
Quote by iHurricaneGTR
i like to lick the lichen on the sticky stickers stuck on those who like licking lickers that like liking things.
I don't know about bass, but I enjoyed learning some Lamb of God stuff a while ago, on guitar. If you're going through Cannibal Corpse though, you won't have much trouble with it
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
Maybe some obscura songs? My brother really enjoys the bass from them. He likes it so much that he is going to get a 6 string fret less bass. Obscuras anti cosmic overload is pretty good for practice. But if you want develop speed I suggest you learn some angra. My brothers speed really increased by learning their power metal bass lines. Look into their song temple of hate( Felipe andreoli is a beast bass player)
Also learn some cynic if you can but Sean malone's bass playing is no walk in the park. I suggest their simple song how could I. And if want a bigger challenge learn veil of maya. Hope this helps because these bass players did some serious improvement onto my brothers bass playing.
Marty Friedman+Jason Becker=Cacophony
Last edited by megaluisdeth at Aug 25, 2013,
>Mid level
>Obscura...

lolnah
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!