Dude475
100 IQ
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Esp horizon 7 fr. This is by far the best guitar I Have ever owned and played. It has absolutely no problems. The only problem is in the finish near the bottom of the guitar on the face. It's not a dent or a scratch, I think it might be a finish flaw. There is no wood showing though. Other than that signs of a used instrument (I.E small pick scratches).
NOTE: This is just a feeler. I reserve the right to keep this guitar at all times.
Modifications (if any):NONE
Accessories (hardshell case etc):ESP Hardshell case, tools, whammy bar
Location (City,State or City,Country):Portales, NM
International OK? : NO
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM here to start
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Trades only. LOOKING FOR AN ESP KATANA 7 ABOVE ALL!!! Looking for guitars, guitars plus cash (ibanez mtm's, ltd ms-1, ltd buz 7 or both of those, jackson phil demmel, schecter holt v). We'll see what happens
EDIT: I'M ALSO INTERESTED IN 8'S.
PICTURES FILES ARE TO LARGE TO UPLOAD. PM ME AN EMAIL AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH PICS. ALSO YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT malcolmrff@gmail.com AND PUT ESP IN THE SUBJECT.
Dude475
100 IQ
Pm's replied to guys! wanting some kind of 8 or my dream of an esp katana 7! of course all other offers will be considered! DON"T BE SHY!!!!
Dude475
100 IQ
also looking for an ibanez mtm1 (preferably in black but red works too)
Dude475
100 IQ
i've had some people ask me what the trade/sale value is. I'd say the trade value is around $1,800 and the sale value is $1,700. I could also take a guitar plus cash.
Dude475
100 IQ
last bump for any of the guitars up above before i end up keeping this guitar