Hello everyone.

I just had a question regarding the performance of eastwest products on macbook pros. I currently own a macbook pro from early 2011, it runs on a 2,3 GHz Intel Core i5 processor and a 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3.

Would it be able to handle eastwest libraries well? I am thinking about getting the complete composers edition which they send on a Western Digital 1TB USB3 external hard drive.

I am just wondering if anyone is having any experience with this, since i don't want to spend that much money on something if it's not going to work on my current setup, then i rather wait until i can afford a newer mac.

Cheers
Sickz
Fusion and jazz musician, a fan of most music.

Quote by Guthrie Govan
“If you steal from one person it's theft, and if you steal from lots of people it's research”

Quote by Chick Corea
"Only play what you hear. If you don't hear anything, don't play anything."
Last edited by Sickz at Aug 25, 2013,
Should be fine. Spend $100 and you could upgrade your Mac to 16gb of RAM.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Sample Libraries are more RAM intensive than Processor Intensive so I'd follow Matrix's advice and upgrade your RAM. Other than that, you shouldn't have any problems
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
You'll anyway probably be good even witout upgrading your ram unless you want to run several instances of the sample player.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.