Page 1 of 2
I've been rocking a pint sized mason jar since last weekend. Went on a larping campout and they demanded we get period style mugs. Quick trip to Walmart and 5 dollars later I got 3 mason jars. When I got back I was called a classy lad.

So I ask, what's the size of your beer(or general drinking) cup?
Rather large
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
16 oz

**** the system
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Pint. That's for tea too.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by LostLegion
I prefer mugs over cups.

Reppin this bad boy:

You forgot the #jft96 #ynwa hashtags.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
I normally use a Family Guy mug that says, "Let's drink 'till we can't feel feelings anymore". It says it's made by ICUP.

It's quite large.
Quote by Highelf04
Standard coors light pint glass I stole from the bar

Haha everyone I know has a host of stolen bar glasses. It seems to be a trend. I wonder how many glasses get stolen at a single bar every couple weeks...must be a lot.
depends on where im at
at home i have my pint mug which has my name and the phrase "master of the house" on it
or my other pint mug which my girl gave to me

anywhere else whatever drink i bought or was handed to me
I don't really care since I'd have to refill it anyway.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Spambot_2
I don't really care since I'd have to refill it anyway.

So, a shot glass is coo with you?
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
For some reason I came in here thinking cups for sports i.e. testi protectors. So the first readthrough of the OP made me laugh that they needed sports cups for larping.
Quote by Skullivan
For some reason I came in here thinking cups for sports i.e. testi protectors. So the first readthrough of the OP made me laugh that they needed sports cups for larping.

No, we just take our shots like men.
Got this mug for coffee/tea

Can't be doing with the shitty 3-mouthfuls-of-coffee-and-it's-gone cups like Trowzaa's #jf96 #ynwa #hope #wewonthepassing #history mug

Pint glass for beer

Standard Guinness pint glass.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
fotie ounces
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Pint is the ideal size for just about any situation. That's my go to.

Considering I only really drink beer, water, and tea, it works out rather well.

Got this as a gift. I like it cause it's personal.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by Nameless742
(Invalid img)

Got this as a gift. I like it cause it's personal.

I've got that exact same mug! Shame its a bit too small compared to the others in the house though. I like a large cup of coffee in the morning!

I have one of these motherfuckers for beer. I found it in my nan's loft and cleaned it up a bit and now its my prime holder of cool beverages.

MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
A LARPING CAMPOUT!? I'm the first person to notice this?

Anywho, I have bountiful drinking glasses. I usually use a Guinness pint glass, a meaningful pint glass, or a personalized tankard my wife got me when we were dating. I also have what I assume to be a 40-42oz boot, a 24oz (ish) beer mug, and a stein straight from Germany.
My God, it's full of stars!
Usually a pint of freshly distilled 80-90% abv rum:

Last edited by whoomit at Aug 25, 2013,
EDIT:
I didnt even read the OP!! omg i feel like an idiot lol
Last edited by macashmack at Aug 25, 2013,
Quote by Dreadnought
A LARPING CAMPOUT!? I'm the first person to notice this?

I barely scanned the OP. Anyway...

THE LARPERS HAVE INVADED OUR CAMPGROUNDS? WHY?! What did the rest of us ever do to you larpers?

Page 1 of 2