and they know the terrain

#revolution

#lovedmytime in the USA
Quote by willT08

#revolution

#lovedmytime in the USA

#homefieldadvantage #americanheart #fuckthelobsterbacks #eatmyassgeorge

Seriously though in London I was looking for a statue or painting of George III so I could apologize for how rashly and ridiculously the colonists acted. I couldn't find any.
Google's too powerful to let this shit pass. The government reads your emails, but who hosts them? Google. The government listens to your phone, but who runs its OS? Google. The government knows what you search for, but what do you use to search for it? Google. They're powerful enough to stop this.

That, and, you know, lobbying money. They have tons of money for lobbying.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by LostLegion
So SOPA has no impact on me?

lol good luck amerifags

It actually lets the government completely shut down sites for everyone. So yeah no more ug or youtube.
Quote by WaterGod
It actually lets the government completely shut down sites for everyone. So yeah no more ug or youtube.

But they don't govern my country.

check yoself b4 u wrek urself obama
Quote by necrosis1193
Google's too powerful to let this shit pass. The government reads your emails, but who hosts them? Google. The government listens to your phone, but who runs its OS? Google. The government knows what you search for, but what do you use to search for it? Google. They're powerful enough to stop this.

That, and, you know, lobbying money. They have tons of money for lobbying.

You're forgetting the part where google IS the government.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-g9kfpEjaw
Quote by WaterGod

UG is Russian.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by willT08

#revolution

#lovedmytime in the USA
#gotmyrifle

#shootingdowndrones
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Just lemme know when to change my avatar so I can make a difference or something.
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
I hope SOPA passes. It might incite some actual activism.

"Protest schemes that don't cost the participants any inconvenience, hardship or money remain the most popular, despite their ineffectiveness." - Snopes.
Quote by StewieSwan
Just lemme know when to change my avatar so I can make a difference or something.

this
Quote by StewieSwan

delicious cynicism
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Does that guy in the video come off as really childish and not as intelligent as he thinks he is to anyone else?
#waronfreedom
Quote by SlinkyBlue

The solution is simple and obvious.

We revolt against ourselves. Mass suicide. The ultimate revolution.
Quote by CodeMonk
I think its hosted in the US though.
Go to Network Solutions and Whois UG.

That's just the domain registrar, it's easy enough to move before sopa comes into action. The site itself is hosted in the Netherlands.