Quote by ahappysloth
Sylosis. Check them out if you haven't they play some mean Modern Thrash

Came here to say this. They're so under rated that my band actually got on a bill to play with them, I'm frickin stoked! EXCELLENT band

EDIT: also realized I'm listening to Empyreal as I post this lol
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Last edited by RCA1186 at Aug 26, 2013,
Quote by RCA1186
Came here to say this. They're so under rated that my band actually got on a bill to play with them, I'm frickin stoked! EXCELLENT band

EDIT: also realized I'm listening to Empyreal as I post this lol

Dude that's so awesome Good luck with the Gig. Josh is one of favorite my guitarists at the moment The stuff him & the rest of the band are writing is so refreshing to hear since It's not part of this Djent craze that's everyone seems to be worshiping atm.
Thanks! Josh is a master, he needs to be properly worshiped in the metal scene haha. I went to see them a couple years ago and they were first band to play BEFORE a bunch of local hardcore bands, it was sad, but my friends and I made sure they at least knew that someone appreciated them. We hung out and talked to them after the show, great bunch of guys (in fact they seem to stick around the merch table after each show they play and even remembered us the next time we saw them)
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
The Stone Roses
Bush
Cage The Elephant
Modest Mouse

Not enough people like the Black Keys, but too many people like them to call them overrated.
Richie Kotzen is IMO the most underrated musician in history.. amazing guitar virtuosity, great voice and songwriting, playing styles from instrumental shred to fusion, blues, jazz and soul.
As a Stooges fan, I personally think James Williamson is the most underrated guitar player ever.
Arcane Roots. they're pretty new, but I don't think they;re getting the recognition they deserve
The Cult.

Greatest Band Ever. Fact.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by GaryBillington
The Cult.

Greatest Band Ever. Fact.

Agreed, I should have put the Cult in my earlier post
sElf - matt mahaffey

so so so underrated, this guy is one of the best songwriters I've ever heard. he played all the instruments on his first 2 records, and if you did deep enough you can find hundreds of his songs. best part is every record sounds different, yet you know it's him.

subliminal plastic motives - super compressed 90's grunge rock
half baked serenade - jazzy and futuristic
breakfast with the girls - pure rock with sprinkles of r&b
gizmodgery - whole record was made with toys, poppy

....and he's got a ton more i'm just tired of typing....