So I'm gonna buy amp for playing deathmetal/ grindcore. (300-550$)
1)But can modeling amp get this sound? What do you say about this?
VOX VALVETRONIX+
Line 6 Spider IV
Peavey Vypyr
2)What tube amp would you recommend?

Thanks
Out of those 3 you listed Vypyr can be a pretty ok metal amp. Also take a look at Line 6 POD HD and cope it up with a decent speaker/headphone.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

The Vypyr with a lot of high gain amp models would do the job and it's probably the best
of the 3 you named. Especially the tube ones are great and very versatile.

But i would go for a 6505+ Combo. Dunno about the price in $$ but used it's definitely in your budget.

Do you need it for a band or just bedroom practice?
The Vypyr is your best bet for modelling, in my opinion, unless you don't need an actual amplifier and can go for a Line 6 Pod HD with monitors or headphones.

As for a tube amplifier, the tube variety of the Vypyr might be good, certainly at that budget. I don't know what some Peavey's go for in the States, but a JSX/XXX-kind of thing might work as well at that budget. A Peavey 6505+ combo is a mandatory suggestion. All used, of course.
It need for a band.
And what can you say about Yerasov Boggart?
Last edited by Heretik4 at Aug 26, 2013,
Quote by Heretik4
It need for a band.
And what can you say about Yerasov Boggart?

As a giging musician, the Vypyr tube 60/120 is the modeling amp you need to look at. All the amps you listed will get lost (if they are even loud enough) in a band setting playing your style of music. You need headroom and as many speakers as possible (I would want at least want 2x12"
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Save up and get a 5150 iii 50 watt head and cab! It'll be the sickest thing you'll ever do.
The cheapest combo I could recommend is Blackstar HT1, with an MXR Fullbore Metal. I use it myself for just playing at home, and I find that it gives me some really heavy/chuggy low end, but super clean highs at the same time. The pedal has a noise gate built it, which works quite well.

I used the MXR Fullbore Metal on my old non tube amp, and it didn't sound anywhere near as nice, the pedal makes the tube amps scream.
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
Check out a used B-52 AT-100. About $200-250 used on guitar centers used website or craigslist. It can do brutal all day long, has a great clean channel and sounds incredible live and recorded. Designed by Bruce Egnater, Made In USA... great bang for your buck.
Used Peavy 6505+ Combo. Not the best of speakers, so if you have a speaker you might want to get the head version, if not. You can always later change the speaker in the combo. Very popular metal amp.
Used 6505+ 112 combo is around $400.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
The Vox VT30 is amazing for metal! I have one and it's fantastic!! Sounds really amazing for a solid state!!
Peavey 6505+112. Swap out the speaker with a Vintage 30 and replace the tubes with JJ's. Boom. Great-sounding amp. for very Little money
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Sep 2, 2013,
Quote by FingerFud
The Vox VT30 is amazing for metal! I have one and it's fantastic!! Sounds really amazing for a solid state!!

I would not get a Vox VT when TS has much better available he can get at that price range.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Heretik4
What about Peavey Bandit 112 or anything from TransTube?

A used Vypyr tube 60 or used 6505+ combo
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate