Now I take effect with the Vox Tonelab EX Multi with amp low grade sound that bad.
1 I suspect that because of low grade amp. The result was not good.
2 Effects cause the sound of it only. Connected to any amp will sound effect. Or to choose an amplifier.
I am not quite sure what your question is exactly.. Are you asking wheter it is your multifx or your amplifier that causes your "low grade sound"?

Which amp are you using?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Gibson Les Paul Tribute 50's
Gibson Midtown Custom
Fender Telecaster Deluxe
Fender Telecaster Standard
Gretsch Corvette
Danelectro DC59

Crybaby | TS9 | Korg | Little Big Muff | PS-6| MXR Chorus | TC Spark| DL4
Yes I want to help guide me in this subject and sorry for bad English
My amp is a 10watt amp has overdrive has no name. from China.
Budget and location?

I'm gonna suggest the Hughes & Kettner Tri-amp
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
lucky1978 This is because the amp XD.
Hughes & Kettner Tri-amp is more expensive than my budget.
I have a budget under $ 150, such as vox pf15r, fender fm25r, Marshall MG10CF, Orange CR-20L and under budget.
I'm in USA.
I like to play music with the same Hard Rock Rock n Roll band Led Zeppelin.

Help me.
Yes the amp is the problem, all the amps you've listed will likewise give you similar problems.

Buy one of these http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/peavey-vypyr-vip-1-20w-1x8-guitar-modeling-combo-amp
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Peavey VYPYR VIP 1 20W very interesting., It sounds like a real Marshall or not help more, I have about this amp.
i've heard that the vip's sound nowhere near as good as the original vypyrs.
TS, go on Guitar Center's used site and you should be able to find a vypyr 30 in budget.
Quote by kangaxxter
Tone is in the fingers.

What you really need is a new amp.

(Anything I missed?)

Quote by Robbgnarly
I have been hearing about MG amps lately. I have heard good about them, but only a few times have they been talked about here.

Check out the Vox VT series on gc's used site.

Also look for a used Epiphone Valve Jr. Its a simple tube amp with great classic rock tone and they're dirt cheap.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20