I'm putting together my first pedal board, and if for no other reason than filling up my Daisy chain, I'm looking for one last pedal. I currently have a tuner, overdrive, screamer(for boosts), wah, chorus, compressor, and delay. I want to be versatile enough to play old and modern country, along with blues and rock. My current ideas are either another delay, as my first is for a slight snap back delay. Or a volume pedal. Oh, and my amp has reverb and delay built in. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Why not a vibrato

I like it a lot to solo with a light distortion, a lot of reverb, delay and a slow vibrato.

The joyo one with the tiger on it which name I can't remember right now is a pretty good of a deal, if you like the tremolo idea.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Volume pedal is an essential if you want to play more rock type stuff, especially in a band situation. When it comes to guitar solos you want to be heard over the band but not too loud that you drown them out... You can get around this by either using volume pots, setting pickups to different volumes or as I do, have a volume pedal that you can just turn on and get a little boost! however another pedal that you may want to thicken your sound is a looper, these are great for adding harmonies live or even to practice at home when you want to get a few chords down and then solo over the top of it or create riffs etc..
What you really need is a fuzz pedal. Seriously one of the most fun pedals you can play through.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by Flaster011
No EQ pedal?

This comes to mind. Ultimate tone shaping tool. After getting one I couldn't play without it, you'd be amazed at how much you can change your tone with one pedal.

I will say it is a lot less useful if your amp does not have an FX loop.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Quote by dementiacaptain

I will say it is a lot less useful if your amp does not have an FX loop.

Very true, it doesn't do nearly as much in front of the amp. It's the best tool to bring the most out of your amp.
Quote by Most_Triumphant
What you really need is a fuzz pedal. Seriously one of the most fun pedals you can play through.

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Fuzz! that or the robot sounding one... can't remember the name.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
This is a guitar forum full of guitar nerds. You should list the model names of all of your gear, we will be able to understand your rig and help you better.

Anyway, if you're not sure what you want, I strongly recommend the Line 6 M5. It basically performs exactly like a stompbox, but it has the power to be multiple pedals, and you can scroll through patches to decided which one you want it to be at any particular moment. And as anyone with a brain will tell you, M class effects are pretty stellar.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92

Anyway, if you're not sure what you want, I strongly recommend the Line 6 M5. It basically performs exactly like a stompbox, but it has the power to be multiple pedals, and you can scroll through patches to decided which one you want it to be at any particular moment. And as anyone with a brain will tell you, M class effects are pretty stellar.

I'm not a big fan of the M stuff myself, but for the TS it would be a good addition. You get reverb and all the other modulation that you don't currently have. I personally do not require as much versatility in my set up so I have a few individual effect-specific pedals but yeah, for TS an M5 or even an M9 if you could swing one used would be perfect.