Hello acoustic gurus, I recently found a Gibson CSM going for $600. On a Facebook group I'm apart of. The person is trust worthy, so no worries there. I need a new acoustic as mine is getting pretty old, and I'm ready to move up to something better. Is this a good deal? Should I even bother with checking it out?

Thanks for any and all help!
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Yes you should check it out. Its not a question of trust. Its a question of preference and suitability. Whether that particular guitar plays, feels, and sounds as it should, and as you want.
What suits one does not necessarily suit another.
You say your guitar is old. Nothing wrong with old, perhaps all it needs is a setup and makeover(like me).
Is it a good deal, I have no idea. It is worth what someone will pay for it. Cheers
i personally am not a fan of the smaller bodied guitars, i'm not a fingerstyle player. plus theres the fact that the particular Songwriter you're looking at is a mohogany bodied guitar which lends itself better to strumming. it'd be a great "cowboy" guitar in my opinion, or if your into writing melodies.
a 'hog bodied concert guitar is a bit of a red-headed stepchild in the guitar world.
need more gear and a lot more talent(courtesytuxs)