Hi all, if you haven't heard, Dean from Dean Guitars has started a new guitar company called Dean Zelinsky. Check it out at deanzelinsky.com. There's contest for a free guitar give away. Or go to facebook and like it and your signed up for the give away. The new Z Glide neck concept is incredible. An industry first.
Pete
I'm approaching that ledge...
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Dean Zelinsky had 3 company
Dean
DBZ
and now Dean Zelinsky

Does he still owns DBZ (cuz they were great bang for the buck) ?

this "Z glide" looks interesting, ill have to try one
Jackson DK2FS
Fernandes FR-65

Morley pro series pedal
BBE two time Delay
Empress Nebulus
Subdecay Quantum Quasar
Solid Gold FX Nitro

Blackstar HT stage 100
Marshal 1922 2x12 (V-30, Greenback)
AFAIK, Dean Z is no longer associated with DBZ.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Wow, things will really get awkward when he gets another company this time. I mean, he's already done the first name, initials and now the full name. Social security number up next?
REGGIE
If he forms a fourth company, he'll probably just go for something like "Zelinsky's" or "Z Guitars".

It's top on my list of guitars to watch.

I'm hoping someone else can take the plunge first and tell me how the water is. The les paul copies are absolutely gorgeous. I do wish he'd describe his different models a bit better though, all the descriptions look the same. What's the difference between a regular custom and a BT custom? Your guess is as good as mine.
Quote by Stealthtastic
These will probably be awful just like the DBZs...

1) What didn't you like about them?

2) Was your problem with early product run, pre-departure standard run, or post-departure runs?

Quote by JustRooster
I'm having a hard time not buying a Tagliare.

Yesssssss.

Quote by dannyalcatraz
1) What didn't you like about them?

2) Was your problem with early product run, pre-departure standard run, or post-departure runs?

Early run, have not tried the newer ones.
Want to Buy:

UV7PWH
Iv been so close to buying one so many times.
if someone does a decent review id buy one
Quote by innertom
Iv been so close to buying one so many times.
if someone does a decent review id buy one

I know, right?

The specs look amazing, especially if you can get $100 off by grabbing the newsletter. The main issue for me is construction, fit and finish.

Currently looking seriously at either the strettavita custom in blonde, or the bt custom in vintage sunburst.
Somebody finally poted a video review!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf8NI7WN4ao&sns=em

It's for the Strettavitta- the DZPL version of the LP- and the guy is supposedly showing us his first impressions just 10 minutes after receiving it and unpacking it.

(Haven't watched it- just got home and gotta eat dinner.)

He DOES state in the first minute or so that they are made in Indonesia.

Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Aug 28, 2013,
I would have been interested to know what his amp setup was like, I didn't care at all for the tones he was getting out of the guitar. The coil split sounded weak, lacking a nice top end, and overall there wasn't much "spank." But that could also have been his audio equipment, pedals or whatever else.

The Reverends, Agiles and G&Ls I've heard sounded much better. But I'll admit my ear is not experienced.
I was more interested in its condition right out of the box...and it seemed to be pretty well assembled. No obvious blemishes, nothing loose, and only needing some tuning to be ready for play,