Page 1 of 6
I was thinking since child molesters usually have more then one then one victem (many cases 20+) and they tend to be repeat offenders since their treatment fails. I was thinking since the truely are scumbagsi say ****em and just kill them. So do child molesters deserve death?
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by guitarxo
everyone deserves death
this
Not all child molesters have more than one victim.

The highly publicized ones do, yes. That's why they're highly publicized.

Yeah they are scumbags, but they don't deserve death. No one really does.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
yes. and so do drug addicts.

Limbaugh 2016.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
No. Being dead is too easy because they don't have to face the consequences of their actions. But putting them behind bars is also too easy as they will have a roof over their head and meals every day for the rest of their life without working for it.

They should come up with a form of incarceration where criminals of heinous crimes actually pay for their crimes and not just sit in a cement box, taken cared of for the rest of their lives.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
I do but if I have only one bullet I'd shoot the child molester.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by blake1221
don't you want to kill police officers too?

Oh god, it's that guy?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
This ain't gonna get much serious answers.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by WCPhils
Oh god, it's that guy?

Yeah.

He's basically what happens when you pour too much milk in frosted flakes.
Quote by whywefight
yeah and the children to because they're never going to amount to anything because their lives were ruined

And the parents too for giving birth to such sexy children.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by blake1221
Yeah.

He's basically what happens when you pour too much milk in frosted flakes.

I'm more like shredded wheat thank you very much.
Quote by joshua garcia

Quote by guitar0player
only if they're black too.

edit:

ehm... nope. I don't believe in that shit bro.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by kikaykitko
No. Being dead is too easy because they don't have to face the consequences of their actions. But putting them behind bars is also too easy as they will have a roof over their head and meals every day for the rest of their life without working for it.

They should come up with a form of incarceration where criminals of heinous crimes actually pay for their crimes and not just sit in a cement box, taken cared of for the rest of their lives.

why not just torture the guy then? that'd be paying for it.

by comparison, death penalty is more like simply saying "we cannot afford to have the likes of you with us on Earth."
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by captainsnazz
Nobody should be executed you 3rd world medieval wankers

There are some people on this plannet that at least deserve death. Sex traffickers for starters.
Quote by joshua garcia

Quote by guitar0player
Quote by kikaykitko

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKE9W0O8bX8
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by losing battle
There are some people on this plannet that at least deserve death. Sex traffickers for starters.

Why do they deserve death?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
lol
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by WCPhils
pls dont kill eastwinn

OT:
I'm actually in favor of the death penalty in cases of premeditated murder, such as that Major Hasan who killed all those people in Fort Hood.
However, I don't know that I'd be ok with killing a child molester; though, for repeat offenders, life in prison certainly would be acceptable to me.

Edit:
Quote by kikaykitko

Do you even prison, bro?

Seriously, stop being so silly.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Aug 26, 2013,
this is a really interesting discussion topic
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
this is a really interesting discussion topic

good one
Whatever happend to the singer of lostprophets
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
This might sound a bit retarded. But pedophiles have a problem and are kind of naturally lured towards little kiddies. There is a reason they choose to go for the young ones and that's just because they find them more attractive. It's not really anything that can be cured and it's just a condition that they have in them. There's probably a couple of grown people in your area who are attracted to kids except some keep it to themselves. Maybe they want themselves cured from being sick in the mind.
Quote by LostLegion
This might sound a bit retarded. But pedophiles have a problem and are kind of naturally lured towards little kiddies. There is a reason they choose to go for the young ones and that's just because they find them more attractive. It's not really anything that can be cured and it's just a condition that they have in them. There's probably a couple of grown people in your area who are attracted to kids except some keep it to themselves. Maybe they want themselves cured from being sick in the mind.

pedophile =/= child molester
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
They deserve death, but not an easy one by lethal injection. I think they should either be locked away in a dark room until they die. Alternatively, they should be burned at the stake. They don't deserve a humane death and they certainly don't deserve life.
Quote by zackk
They deserve death, but not an easy one by lethal injection. I think they should either be locked away in a dark room until they die. Alternatively, they should be burned at the stake. They don't deserve a humane death and they certainly don't deserve life.

Why do they deserve to die?
If behavioural modification and therapies have failed, then I believe they should have the option of euthenasia. It must be ghastly to be racked with guilt and self-loathing without end.

They should also have ways of contributing to society- ways in which they can make positive contributions to the well-being of others. It doesn't matter what they've done, except for the fact that it means they are at higher risk of doing it again.

All that matters is that people stop causing harm to others. It doesn't matter if they feel sorry, it doesn't matter whether they 'deserve' death, it only matters that they stop offending.