Page 1 of 2
Situation your stuck on the train tracks and on the track next to you there are two people also stuck and there is a train coming... You see a switch if you don't pull it you die if you do they die as simple as that so pit would you kill yourself to save two strangers? Please note there are zero legal consequence if you pull it to save yourself.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Oh I remember this thread.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Nope.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
How about this one:
If you had the chance to save the lives of 2 people by killing another person would you?
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Can't say for sure, too many other variables come into play.

Are you one of the strangers?

Then no.

Quote by HypernovaGlow
How about this one:
If you had the chance to save the lives of 2 people by killing another person would you?

Still too many variables.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Aug 26, 2013,
I'd kick two foreigners under a train to save my dog though.
Or even just to amuse my dog tbh.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
It's me and your most beloved family member.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by losing battle

Still, no.

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Quote by laid-to-waste
i wouldn't kill myself to save a million people.

What about a million kittens? Or to kill a million people?
Quote by joshua garcia

Quote by guitar0player
In a heartbeat because **** living.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
TS, that is some of the stupidest shit that I have ever heard. And I've heard due's music.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by losing battle

Then one of them isn't a stranger and you're altering the parameters of the question.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
I am a better person than them and more important so no.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by theogonia777
TS, that is some of the stupidest shit that I have ever heard. And I've heard due's music.

I do my best.
Quote by joshua garcia

Quote by guitar0player
i'd push five people onto the tracks to save myself.

one of them would be you.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
What about quit the 'I'm stuck BS and free yourself like a man?
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Clearly, the solution is to hold the switch (which sounds more like a lever). That way, as you get run over you pull the switch and take out the other people too.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Two strangers? Sucks to be them.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
What if the two people were Haley Joel Osment and Toni Colette and then I saved them only to find out that I'm actually Bruce Willis and I was dead the whole time?

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Nope, too cowardly. All other things being equal, it would be the ethical thing to do, though.

The train thought experiment is moronic. Personal squeamishness is not an excuse for immoral inaction.
Quote by Hydra150
I'd kick two foreigners under a train to save my dog though.
Or even just to amuse my dog tbh.

FORZA CATANIA
Quote by Momentosis
In a heartbeat because **** living.

Take it to the anime thread plz.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
nah if theyre shittier people then me telling me to kill myself i deserve to live
if theyre better people then me thed rather i live and im not the kind of person who doesnt fulfill peoples last wishes
Depends whos on the tracks, if it's lets say Kim Jong II and idk Hitler, then I'd point and laugh maniacally.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
i once saved a kid from a hippo exhibit at the zoo.

true story. i'm a ****in hero.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by HypernovaGlow
What if the two people were Haley Joel Osment and Toni Colette and then I saved them only to find out that I'm actually Bruce Willis and I was dead the whole time?

Then maybe you would know that it's a good time to stop smoking so much and actually do something meaningful with your life or something like that.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Yes.

You are all selfish scum.

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Aug 26, 2013,
Quote by theogonia777
Then maybe you would know that it's a good time to stop smoking so much and actually do something meaningful with your life or something like that.

Then I woke up and it turned out it was all a dream, so I walk to the bathroom to splash some water on my face and when i see my reflection... I'm Keanu Reeves. Then I decide to quit smoking and do something productive with my life.

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Quote by HypernovaGlow
Then I woke up and it turned out it was all a dream, so I walk to the bathroom to splash some water on my face and when i see my reflection... I'm Keanu Reeves. Then I decide to quit smoking and do something productive with my life.

That sounds like a great movie. It just needs robots and lots of ants.
Page 1 of 2