Page 1 of 2
I'll waffle your taco if you know what I mean?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
That actually does sound pretty delicious.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by necrosis1193
That actually does sound pretty delicious.

If a heart attack at 20 years old sounds delicious, then sure ...
Aren't your maximum security prison cells nicer than your apartment buildings, Norway?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Nelshizzle
I'll waffle your taco if you know what I mean?

Oh, my, yes.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Oyface

Joke's on you, I'm 20 and a recent appointment with an heart doctor that I forget the porper name of - I want ot say endocrinologist but idk - confirmed my heart is just fine

Also it's not like the waffle taco - taffle? Waco? - is deep fried and slathered with bacon or something.

Edit: Cardiologist, not endocrinologist. Herp.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Aug 26, 2013,
Quote by theogonia777
Aren't your maximum security prison cells nicer than your apartment buildings, Norway?

Not really, they're nicer than YOUR apartments.
Quote by necrosis1193
Joke's on you, I'm 20 and a recent appointment with an heart doctor that I forget the porper name of - I want ot say endocrinologist but idk - confirmed my heart is just fine

Also it's not like the waffle taco - taffle? Waco? - is deep fried and slathered with bacon or something.

But when I was in the U.S. I tried their kind of waffles. It was greasy and tasted like sougar and fat ...

And everyone ate it for breakfast, what the ****?
Quote by Oyface
Heart attack? Heart attack food is like full on grease with cheese with bacon with some doritos and ice cream. The worst waffle tacos has to offer is syrup.

Edit: Or this:

Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Aug 26, 2013,
My apartment is made of waffle tacos.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Quote by Oyface
But when I was in the U.S. I tried their kind of waffles. It was greasy and tasted like sougar and fat ...

And everyone ate it for breakfast, what the ****?

i'm sure waffles are all exactly the same everywhere in the US.

where did you eat at? Denny's? IHOP?

that's exactly what you'll get.

not that it's bad. i want some IHOP right now.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
What's next pancake burritos?!?! This is an outrage!
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Quote by Oyface

Don't understand this logic. There's loads of super-fatty, bad food that I'd love to try, but I'd never make a habit of it. Why the fuck shouldn't I eat a waffle taco, just the once, to see what it's like? One isn't going to give me a heart attack.

/notevenAmerican
Quote by BelowTheSun
Don't understand this logic. There's loads of super-fatty, bad food that I'd love to try, but I'd never make a habit of it. Why the fuck shouldn't I eat a waffle taco, just the once, to see what it's like? One isn't going to give me a heart attack.

/notevenAmerican

this

It's pretty much the stupidest train of thought whenever something like this comes up
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Oyface

You would have to be an extremely out-of-shape 20 year old to have a heart attack. Come on, now.
Quote by Dimarzio45
You would have to be an extremely out-of-shape 20 year old to have a heart attack. Come on, now.

Or an extremely unlucky one. A healthy lifestyle does not guarantee a long life.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by MetalMullet
In Sweden they put ice cream on pizza.

Well that's becuase everything in sweded is covered in ice
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
what's so extremely unhealthy about a waffle taco? you just don't like fun =(
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
It doesn't sound like it would be unhealthier than regular American tacos...

At least it can't be worse than (doner) kebab pizza.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by sfaune92
It doesn't sound like it would be unhealthier than regular American tacos...

What is so different about your tacos?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
TS, you've clearly failed at shaming America with this thread.. So bad that we had to do it ourselves.

gj man, gj.
As an American Patriot I'm all for waffle tacos.
Norway however... we must destroy.

Incidentally... how the hell would someone from Norway know what a real taco is? Do they even have landscapers in Norway?
Quote by WCPhils
What is so different about your tacos?

Well, the original Mexican tacos look a bit different...
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by the bartender
Or an extremely unlucky one. A healthy lifestyle does not guarantee a long life.

'S true.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i'm sure waffles are all exactly the same everywhere in the US.

where did you eat at? Denny's? IHOP?

that's exactly what you'll get.

not that it's bad. i want some IHOP right now.

I ate at some motel I was staying at, somewhere in Texas. Maybe that had something to do with my shitty experience ...

Quote by Vikingx
As an American Patriot I'm all for waffle tacos.
Norway however... we must destroy.

Incidentally... how the hell would someone from Norway know what a real taco is? Do they even have landscapers in Norway?

They wrote about it in some laugh section in a newspaper.
Last edited by Oyface at Aug 26, 2013,
Quote by sfaune92
Well, the original Mexican tacos look a bit different...

there are a lot of different tacos, dude.

^ ****in motel waffles

i've never even stayed at a motel that had more than a local pizza delivery menu and vending machines.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Aug 26, 2013,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Hey, at least it's better than that lutefisk you Norwegians eat on holidays.

Do you even know what it is?

I don't like it myself, but I like the alcohol that goes with it.
Quote by Oyface
Do you even know what it is?

Yes, I do. It's fish, dumped in water and lye for a month or so. I've never had it, but I've heard it both looks and smells terrible, not to mention tastes terrible.

I don't like it myself, but I like the alcohol that goes with it.

If what I've heard is true, you'd need alcohol to numb your taste buds.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Yes, I do. It's fish, dumped in water and lye for a month or so. I've never had it, but I've heard it both looks and smells terrible, not to mention tastes terrible.

If what I've heard is true, you'd need alcohol to numb your taste buds.

I puked a little in my mouth just thinking about that. I'll remember that.

(Takes a mental note, "Lutefisk, no way".)

Quote by CoreysMonster
See, when you say waffle taco, I imagine something like this.

Are you trying to shit rainbows and unicorns?

NOT like ****ing this

(Invalid img)

That's just a breakfast sandwich with a waffle. I wouldn't classify that as a taco.
Last edited by Dimarzio45 at Aug 26, 2013,
Quote by progdude93
Tortillas are made with lard why are they any better....

what kind of tortillas are you talking about?
Quote by Dimarzio45
I puked a little in my mouth just thinking about that. I'll remember that.

(Takes a mental note, "Lutefisk, no way".)

Hah, Norway, get it?
Quote by MetalMullet
Hah, Norway, get it?

Wow. I can't believe I didn't think of that!
Page 1 of 2