So, Does anyone have some experience on the amp? Is it reliable? I heard some things about standby and power lights not working (flickering)...
Ironheart owners have been frustratingly silent about their amps. I know I've been curious about them for months.

So...
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X

because i want one myself.

but my friends had his for a few years and its been fine
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
I would recommend buying it, but it doesn't have enough gain if you play metal so a tubescreamer is a must (the built-in boost sucks balls).
I've run one for a few months, the standby light does flicker but as far as sound and reliability go, so far so good. I put an mxr 10 band in the fx loop and it gets pretty heavy.
Yeah the Power light has gone on mine, probably a loose solder or something. But that is very minor in my opinion, and as the main red light from behind the grill is still going strong you can tell when it is on.

As for the sound, i can't see how anyone can say it doesn't have enough gain for metal, sure it doesn't do ENGL or Diezel levels of gain, but i find it does the metal acceptably well, if not very well.

The clean channel could be better, but since i got it June last year, i've not had any problems with apart from the power light.
Guitars:
  • 40th Annivesary Strat USA
  • BC Rich Mockingbird ST
  • ESP LTD M200UC w/ BKP Aftermath's
  • Parker P38
  • Ibanez RG7321 w/D-sonic and Liquifire
  • Tangglewood TW47 B
  • PRS SE 245
  • Edwards E-EX-110D Stain Cloudy Black
Quote by Reages
it doesn't have enough gain if you play metal .

sevenstring.org seems to disagree.
Quote by gregs1020
sevenstring.org seems to disagree.

I was playing Hammy's ^guy up there^ a few weeks ago.
Plenty of metal tones out of it.
I was drunk but it did KSE with his Edwards just fine. No pedals or nothing involved too.
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
Does anyone know anymore about the flickering power light ? Is there a way I can fix it ? Also does anyone experience high levels of hum with the pre boost turned up less then half way .