Here’s the deal…

I just graduated from a community college and have transferred to a state university for the fall semester. While I was completing my associates degree, the college I was attending allowed students to take courses at the state university which were not offered at the community college. In the Spring of 2012, I enrolled in an Arabic 101 course at the state school and finished the course with an A.

Now that I am enrolled full-time at the state university, I want to continue studying the language and aim for a minor in it. It’s been over a year since I’ve studied any of the materials or engaged in an dialogue, so I emailed the professor scheduled to teach the ARA 101 course this semester (different professor than I originally had) and very politely explained my situation and intentions, and asked if I could audit the course. He turned me down….the reason being that he has let students audit before and they have been bad apples as a result of them having nothing motivating them to succeed in the course.

I understand and respect his decision. In addition to discussing the issue with him further during the first week of classes, he gave me two options:

1) I can register for the course as an “official” auditor, and pay the full price to take the class despite the fact that I already paid for the course once and finished it with an A.

2) I can study on my own this semester and only use him as a resource (like office hours and emails) to catch up so I can enroll in ARA 102 this upcoming spring. This option does not appeal to me because in the original course I took there was a greater than 50% wash-out rate with maybe 12 students in the beginning, and I was literally the only one who showed up every class prepared. I had zero opportunities to practice with other students because they didn’t know the material. That’s one of the biggest reasons I want to retake the class.

My question to the pit….how do I convince him to let me sit in on the class? I need a solution that gives him a way to hold me accountable for my actions in the course…
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
oral?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by palm mute
fellatio

Disgusting.
I just meant communicate with him. Y'know, orally.
You need to talk about it, it's the only way, and not complicated.

And then suck him off.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
sex with the professor

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Do you have any work left over from the first time you took the course that you could show him? Or could you email your previous professor and have him write a letter of recommendation? Honestly it sounds like he just wants assurance that you care about the class, so any effort you put forth will probably work to your advantage, despite it being awkward at first.

You could also ask him to give you a 1-month trial period where he can judge your attendance and participation for the month and figure out whether or not he wants you to stay.

Academics love people tugging at their dicks and inflating their importance in some way or another. They've had too many people not take them seriously. His decision seems like simple personal preference, so flirt him out of feeling the way he does.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
Do you have any work left over from the first time you took the course that you could show him? Or could you email your previous professor and have him write a letter of recommendation? Honestly it sounds like he just wants assurance that you care about the class, so any effort you put forth will probably work to your advantage, despite it being awkward at first.

This would probably sway him toward your side more than just saying "Hey, I want to sit in on your class." If you show the proper interest and motivation, he may reconsider.
Stuff that I bought:

Washburn WM24V
Raven RG100 Amplifier
Zoom G1X Multi-Effects Pedal

Quote by jsync
how do you define a guitar for a female?
how about one that whines and has trouble with feedback?
Quote by vintage x metal

You could also ask him to give you a 1-month trial period where he can judge your attendance and participation for the month and figure out whether or not he wants you to stay.

Academics love people tugging at their dicks and inflating their importance in some way or another. They've had too many people not take them seriously. His decision seems like simple personal preference, so flirt him out of feeling the way he does.

in short
blow him
Quote by supersac
in short
blow him

blow his ego ; dicks are boring
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

blow his stupid dog

Your mistake was talking to him.

I've sat in numerous classes just for the hell of it.

You should've just sat in.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by vintage x metal
blow his ego ; dicks are boring

What about dildos.

Blow a dildo op.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all