This thread is for us to talk about how much we hate these little ****ers.

Flies land on our food and on us when we're out trying to have a good time, and even though we're giants to them we'll swat them and the brave buggers will keep coming back and you can just feel them crawling on your legs.

But IMO these cheeky cunts are on a whole new level of annoying. There's nothing like trying to sleep and all you hear is bzzz bzzz bzzz right in your ear. I've had walls covered with mosquitoes, yet their relatives never seem to take the hint.

/rant

Discuss.
Last edited by Vitor_vdp at Aug 26, 2013,
i think i average right around two mosquito bites a year. they just sort of leave me alone.

i dont eat outside so i dont have to deal with flies on my food.
I have a one word solution to your problem.

Spiders.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
I only really hate mosquitoes for the noise now and the paranoia of them getting in my eye or something

Rub some ammonia on it and the itch just flies away in about 30 seconds, I swear
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Eastwinn
just suck one of their dicks and they'll stop bothering you

they have more than one??
cat
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
I only really hate mosquitoes for the noise now and the paranoia of them getting in my eye or something

Rub some ammonia on it and the itch just flies away in about 30 seconds, I swear

Did you know they fly into your ear? Then you hear the bzzz, but inside your head amplified I don't know how many times.
The female mosquito is another example of female species sucking the life out of you. Its only the females that suck blood. The males stick to fruit or something.

Flies...they just vomit everywhere and eat shit and die.
Since moving to the desert from Florida I haven't seem a single mosquito and it's great. The flies are damn aggressive though because of all the dairy farms.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
one of them flew into my eye earlier today.
"Any statement beginning with the words 'In truth' is almost always a lie."

The Legion