Let Me Explain Why Miley Cyrus’ VMA Performance Was Our Top Story This Morning

yeah this was funny
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
If there's anything less significant than the 'news' of Cyrus's dance, it's articles bemoaning that insignificance. Just let it die.
Quote by TooktheAtrain
If there's anything less significant than the 'news' of Cyrus's dance, it's articles bemoaning that insignificance. Just let it die.

That's like half the point of the Onion. It's a fucking satire, dude.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
It's a fucking satire, dude.
WHAT?!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
That's like half the point of the Onion. It's a fucking satire, dude.

I kno, it's just it seems a bit trite and tedious. We get it. The onion is best when they're doing something that isn't expounded upon at tedious length in the youtube comments on the thing they're covering.
I'd throw bacon grease on that bitch and cook her over an open flame broiled bbq. Then i'd season her with herbs and spices and sell her meat to various meat distributors.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by lolmnt
WHAT?!

I know. Who knew?

Quote by TooktheAtrain
I kno, it's just it seems a bit trite and tedious. We get it. The onion is best when they're doing something that isn't expounded upon at tedious length in the youtube comments on the thing they're covering.

Read between the lines a bit. Why would the Onion make up that article?

Or, for that matter, why did they used to (I don't know if they still do, because I rarely follow the Onion now) make videos about some completely nonsensical thing Obama "did", after he had a news conference earlier that day or the night before?
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Aug 27, 2013,
Quote by TooktheAtrain

How do you feel about the bureaucratic enforcement of seemingly arbitrary rules?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I tink there's more to it than just cashing in money. It's also about keeping the public dumb. It starts in the television and then the newspapers cover it. See Big Brother, Talk Shows, American Idol, pathetic popstars performing etc. When they're on, some shit always makes it to the front page. Sure, the money aspect is important, but it's the perfect combination of raping your mind and getting payed for it.
I'm sad that no one else cares how awkward 2 Chainz and Kendrick looked. Like who cares about Miley and the 'hey hey hey' dude.
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
No matter how much she annoys me I would still smash her back doors in
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽