What would you do if a horse walked into the room you're in right now?
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
;_;

There's a horse in the bathroom ;_;
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by guitarxo
I'm outdoors

I would run away because I'm scared of horses

Me too! :O
Plays:
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Quote by guitarxo
I'm outdoors

I would run away because I'm scared of horses

I just fed a horse a few days ago at the wildlife park

In all fairness, I thought he was going to eat my hand ;_;

his teeth were the size of my fingers ;_;

it all turned out ok though

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
I just fed a horse a few days ago at the wildlife park

In all fairness, I thought he was going to eat my hand ;_;

his teeth were the size of my fingers ;_;

it all turned out ok though

when I was 7 I was at my friends farm and I was just standing a few feet from a horse admiring it and it turned around and kicked me

then I went to the petting zoo when I was 10 and a miniature pony bit me
cat
Quote by guitarxo

My sister used to get horse back riding lessons, and the biggest, oldest horse there bit me. I was already intimidated by it... now I just stay away from them all.
Plays:
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Quote by guitarxo
when I was 7 I was at my friends farm and I was just standing a few feet from a horse admiring it and it turned around and kicked me

;_;

I've got a similar relationship with birds, All the bigger birds at the wildlife park hated me

like, the swans/geese kept fluffing up their feathers at me and trying to eat my leg through the fence and chasing me as I walked past their pen, There was even a male peacock that did it's huge feather display thing at me, that one was pretty cool though.

Idk why they didn't like me though ;_;

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
shit my pants bcuz i have to poo a little and i'm scared of horses.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
;_;

I've got a similar relationship with birds, All the bigger birds at the wildlife park hated me

like, the swans/geese kept fluffing up their feathers at me and trying to eat my leg through the fence and chasing me as I walked past their pen, There was even a male peacock that did it's huge feather display thing at me, that one was pretty cool though.

Idk why they didn't like me though ;_;

they want your peacock
Try to pet it.

Depending on how it responds, I'll either ride it around town, or be unconscious.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Well I'm hoping that it comes out of my closet (no, not THE closet) as that would be more interesting than from the hallway.

I'd then jump off it's back and we'd jump through the window as I shout "ADVENTURE"

Realistically, we'd fall 2 1/2 stories and die, but I like to think it would turn into something magical.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
It got past a card activated door and up five flights of stairs. I'd probably congratulate it.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Lead him back out again with an inherent fear of getting donkey kicked
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
I had no idea it was possible to be scared by horses before this thread. Just think about how goofy they look.
West Ham United
Quote by King Donkey
I had no idea it was possible to be scared by horses before this thread. Just think about how goofy they look.

hey man. i had a traumatic childhood experience.

giant-ass mother****er bit the back of my shirt and tried to pull me over the fence.

thought he was gonna eat me.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
i would wait patiently until somebody takes care of the problem
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
throw blue paint on her and masturbate furiously as my fantasy comes true

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I'm currently working in a fourth floor office. The horse would have had to come in through reception, scan its way through a security turnstile (if you've seen Shrek, you'll know that doesn't end well), then take the lift up here.

The door is also closed, so it'd need to open that.
i wouldn't say anything, i'm a little hoarse today so im saving my voice but i'd probably be confused.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash