Poll: If you could go back to 1920 and kill hitler, but you had to personally murder 100 je
Poll Options
View poll results: If you could go back to 1920 and kill hitler, but you had to personally murder 100 je
Yes, I am a friend to crazysam and his people
8 35%
No, I am an enemy to crazysam and his comrades
15 65%
Voters: 23.
If you could go back to 1920 and kill Hitler, but you had to personally murder 100 jewish people to do so, would you do it?
can i be Captain America?

can i piss on Eva Braun and make Hitler watch?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
can i be Captain America?

can i piss on Eva Braun and make Hitler watch?

Hitler would probably enjoy that actually, it was found out years ago he was a pedaphile who used to make his niece piss on him.
No. I wouldn't change any historical event whatsoever.
"This one is machine and nerve, and has its mind concluded
This one is but flesh and faith, and is the more deluded."
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Hitler would probably enjoy that actually, it was found out years ago he was a pedaphile who used to make his niece piss on him.

pics or it didn't happen.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I'm pretty confident that I could kill hitler without sucking his dick or killing 100 jews.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by Skynyrd890
I'm pretty confident that I could kill hitler without sucking his dick or killing 100 jews.

How would you go back in time?
Hitler was verey stupid to have a dog. I wondered who killed his dog. HITLER HIMSELF? I do not verey know much but ys I agree!!!!!!

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by genghisgandhi

I... I thought you were providing that service.
Quote by genghisgandhi

Uh, duh.

Cardboard Time Machine just like in Calvin & Hobbes.
Quote by Kopp2
Just be like me. You will get cool by instant

Dayman

Master of karate and friendship for everyone
Quote by Skynyrd890

Yeah because no individuals or large sophisticated groups tried doing that and failed
"This one is machine and nerve, and has its mind concluded
This one is but flesh and faith, and is the more deluded."
Quote by genghisgandhi
Only if you kill 100 jews.

What do the jews have to do with your time machine?

This is a very unprofessional and confusing way to pitch time travel.

Quote by RealUnrealRob
Yeah because no individuals or large sophisticated groups tried doing that and failed

It's 1920, you dipshit. He wasn't even under mild security at that point.
Last edited by Skynyrd890 at Aug 27, 2013,
Quote by RealUnrealRob

none of them had the guns he has #fuckyouobama
No, he hasn't done anything wrong.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
I would.
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!