Page 1 of 2
http://

On a whole other level of inexcusable cynicism and greed, however, is Dickinson’s recent acceptance from the US military of a contract to manufacture ‘lighter-than-air’ Drones. The contract is believed to be worth anything up to $500,000,000, according to Conference Speakers International.

If this is true he's gone down in my estimation, what do you guys think ?
run to the hills

run for your lives
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug

minutes

to

MIIIIDDDDNIIIGGGHHHT
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by Rossenrot
He employs 1500 people and helps keep US troops off the front lines?

What a monster.

These drones kill innocent people though.
Helping the military of his country's greatest ally? Sounds like a champ to me
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by jakesmellspoo
run to the hills

run for your lives

God dammit. Beat me to it.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
The drones will live to fly. We'll fly to live.

do or die
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Dreadnought

whatever you say, camo turkey.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
When the terrorists will see these drones comin', they will think the sands of time are running low for them.

OMG I'm lame! haha.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
These drones kill innocent people though.

1. Many, if not most of our drones don't even carry a payload. I'll venture to guess a "lighter than air" one would be used for reconnaissance, or other non-lethal tasks.

2. By the logic that drones kill innocent people, beer kills way more innocent people. I wont hear Iron Maiden be called out for their "Trooper Beer."

3. If drones kill innocent people, then we should charge them with murder and not hold politicians accountable.

EDIT:
4. Drones also save lives.
Last edited by Rossenrot at Aug 27, 2013,
another dick thread lol

Quote by Rossenrot
1. Many, if not most of our drones don't even carry a payload. I'll venture to guess a "lighter than air" one would be used for reconnaissance, or other non-lethal tasks.

2. By the logic that drones kill innocent people, beer kills way more innocent people. I wont hear Iron Maiden be called out for their "Trooper Beer."

3. If drones kill innocent people, then we should charge them with murder and not hold politicians accountable.

EDIT:
4. Drones also save lives.

stop being a military apologist
Where eagles dare.

Kind of ironic.
Guitasr:
Cort KX-Custom
ESP LTD M-200FM
Amp:
Engl Powerball
Misc:
Focusrite Scarlet 2i4
Quote by Dreadnought

You're masturbating everytime a military related thread comes up, don't you?
He's doing business. It's not his job to decide if it's done for good or what the US does with them. It's his job to keep his company making money.

Also, having weapons doesn't necessarily mean you have to use them.
Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!
Quote by MetalMullet
You're masturbating everytime a military related thread comes up, don't you?

Trick question. I'm always masturbating

EDIT: But seriously your English is really bad
My God, it's full of stars!
I'm surprised half of your morons can still use your computer, you'd think it would have flipped of your desk after all your knee-jerking.

If you ever want to get an idiot into a frothing rage then just mention something positive about a western country's military.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Just sounds like good business for him to me.
I can't imagine a lighter than air done bring used for much more than recon. Ordinance is only carried by the larger and definitely not lighter than air drones.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by Todd Hart
I'm surprised half of your morons can still use your computer, you'd think it would have flipped of your desk after all your knee-jerking.

If you ever want to get an idiot into a frothing rage then just mention something positive about a western country's military.

Conservative military jock nr. 2, check. If you want to call out a self-righteous ex-jarhead just mention something negative about western military. See what I did there?
Quote by MetalMullet
Conservative military jock nr. 2, check. If you want to call out a self-righteous ex-jarhead just mention something negative about western military. See what I did there?

Todd's a wimpy looking british liberal
Quote by MetalMullet

Being accused of being conservative and ex-military, that's new. Look up liberal internationalism; being pro-intervention has always been a liberal stance, not a conservative one, so do try harder next time, princess.

And nobody thinks that western militaries are flawless, but it's only the apathetic isolationist bores who think that mere support of the military is equivalent to gargling the balls of a perceived warmongering American government (normally George Bush...).

edit: ^ u wot m8? id bang u out blad
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Last edited by Todd Hart at Aug 27, 2013,
Quote by MetalMullet

I'm just going to call you...

idiot.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by Todd Hart

This.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by captainsnazz
A singer from a metal band being a dick? O rly?

lol @ trying to defend the US military

This **** those guys.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by aCloudConnected
stop being a military apologist

You guys are way more annoying
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
That's why its just easier to hate everybody. The best part of the US Military is they kill people.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
I don't get the distinction between a plane and a drone in killing innocent. They both have the exact same potential except the side with the drone removes any chance of their pilot dieing.

Believe it or not these drones aren't specifically designed to target innocents. The amount of legal bullshit and paperwork I have to go through in the military to just drive a truck down the road is stupid. The amount of intel and legal framework that goes behind drone strikes must be a pain in the ass.

Whether the law allows them to shoot when they know it will cause collateral damage is another issue which applies to all military weapons.
Quote by JamesSheasgreen
i thought people kill innocent people.

No one is innocent.

Quote by Greenie_777
I don't get the distinction between a plane and a drone in killing innocent. They both have the exact same potential except the side with the drone removes any chance of their pilot dieing.

It's not fair that they don't get a chance to kill them back.
Last edited by jugglingfreak at Aug 27, 2013,
Quote by jugglingfreak
No one is innocent.

Your Georgia church going is showing
Quote by willT08
Your Georgia church going is showing

I'm an Atheist. Never been to church except to a wedding.
Quote by jugglingfreak
I'm an Atheist. Never been to church except to a wedding.

whatevs

you're just a right spack then
Quote by willT08
whatevs

you're just a right spack then

Collateral damage is a part of war. You do what you can to minimize it, but it will always exist.

Drones keep our people alive. That's all that matters.
Page 1 of 2