I've been playing for a little while now and can play some songs and open chords but that's about it. Where do i go now?
What is it you want to accomplish?

That is where you should go next. You have a base layed now its deciding if you want bricks or vinyl or pink polka dots so too speak.
It might be helpful to take a few lessons with a qualified teacher to make sure you haven't picked up any bad habits in your playing so far. A good teacher can get you started and challenge you to take the next step(s) to becoming the player you want to be. You don't necessarily have to go every week for a year... Find someone who can offer one-on-one lessons to move you along.
Quote by Blicer
What is it you want to accomplish?

That is where you should go next. You have a base layed now its deciding if you want bricks or vinyl or pink polka dots so too speak.

I agree, time to start figuring out what you want to get done.
Agile Interceptor Pro 725 EB EMG
Gibson LP Future Tribute
G12T-75 4x12 Avatar
Krank Nineteen80-watt
Koch Loadbox
RMC4

Soundcloud
Quote by bobduff80
I've been playing for a little while now and can play some songs and open chords but that's about it. Where do i go now?

I believe you already know where you want to go..you started guitar cause you liked certain things(like everyone) and you wanted to be able to do them yourself.The real question is how can you do it?My recommendation is -even if it is for a short period of time- to get a good teacher that ll point you in the right direction.Tell him your playing goals and what you want to play and sound like and he ll make a reasonable practice plan that you can actually follow and get results .