Page 1 of 2
So pit, I was thinking about my life and I must say that it is going quite well. Graduated, everything went well for my new masters degree, the weather is lovely and I got to spend a shit tonne of money on clothes. Tonight I can watch my team kick some Turkish ass while I eat a nice vegetarian burger and drink some coke.

Discuss in this thread how everything is going well, negative energy is not allowed.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
"I had a dream last night. I dreamt I was a dove flying over the sea. And then I dove into the ocean... And I swam with the dolphins. I was two animals joined as one... ...which meant - good things are coming. Good things."
Finally heard back about that job interview and I'm flying to DC tomorrow.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Got time off work coming up and visiting Amsterdam soon. Also I still have my legs. That's a nice bonus.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
Got time off work coming up and visiting Amsterdam soon. Also I still have my legs. That's a nice bonus.

What are you coming to do in Amsterdam?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
started dating someone new after a relatively aggravating and confusing break up with my ex (who I was with for three years), and the band i was in has finally started to play again after doing nothing all summer.
Quote by Neo Evil11
What are you coming to do in Amsterdam?

Look at the canals
🙈 🙉 🙊
my life is more stupid and confusing than it usually is actually
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by entity0009
Look at the canals

Whose canals?

You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
My guitar mag arrived today and I found out im definetly seeing the prodigy in december
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by cha33 armstrong
My guitar mag arrived today and I found out im definetly seeing the prodigy in december

so jelly
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I just made a turkey tomato sandwich with lettuce, mustard and mayo.

This is, I believe, what is known as "perfection".
Quote by captainsnazz
The guitar I'm building is coming along nicely

Will it be a propa madchester union jack es-335
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I used to study civil engineering but I dropped to go in music. I will be starting this winter. Everything is going well with my band, we played at 2 festivals this summer in front of 500-600 people and had a lot of fun, people loved it. Now we are working on an album since we've mostly been doing covers. Those 2 shows were 1200km away from where I live because my band mates come from there. It's a small town where everybody knows each other pretty much and there's only one bar. When I went there for our second show there was a 2 girls band. I met them and got along well with one of them, she's 28 (I'm 20), super hot, and she comes from like 200km aways from where I live. (I already said that in another thread) She's been living as a musician which is pretty cool because that's exactly what I want to do as a living. I managed to book them at a bar around here so we're probably gonna see each other again. I started gym training to improve my drumming and physical health. I have a sweet job, well payed, smooth as **** and my co-workers are fun.

Everything is going well :P

EDIT: Plus I get to see ****ing Periphery this november. WOOT!
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Last edited by shelovemyguitar at Aug 27, 2013,
I woke up breathing. Fuck you death. Fuck you hard.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Have a great job that allows me to save up for college so I can study Criminology while simultaneously pursuing whatever musical ventures I want to try along the way.
I'm finally walking unassisted, and heading back to college full time. And I'm back to playing guitar just as well as I was prior to the whole juvenile rheumatoid arthritis thing that ruined the last year or so.

Life is good, brah.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Going to Mallorca tomorrow for ten days.

Gonna have a look around there from the prospect of moving and living there.
Quote by cha33 armstrong
Will it be a propa madchester union jack es-335

Nah m8 it's gonna be a white and blue superstrat with tasteful lighting and an infrared beam that controls a filter. And maybe some other cool things that I haven't thought of yet.
I'll make a build thread at some point.
I had back surgery 2 weeks ago, and I'm doing perfectly fine. Today I started dating a chick and tomorrow I'm getting my guitar from repairing. Plus I live in the Algarve and I'm on vacation. DAMN, life's good
My life right now is a flawless average 7/10

Nothing is going on just kinda waiting for uni to start up and the shit storm that will follow. It's the calm before the storm.
Quote by Ssargentslayer

Nothing is going on just kinda waiting for uni to start up and the shit storm that will follow. It's the calm before the storm.

That describes me pretty well.
Quote by Ssargentslayer

7/10 is above average.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
negative energy is not allowed.

Quote by Neo Evil11
7/10 is above average.

Debbie Downer.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Neo Evil11
negative energy is not allowed.

what are you playing at here neo?!

---

I probably don't have cancer.
I'm not bald or have any grey hairs yet.
I've almost finished this book that has been taking me a few weeks to get through.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist

what are you playing at here neo?!

---

Que?

^Saying 7/10 is above average is positive. I'm letting the guy know his life is above average.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Que?

^Saying 7/10 is above average is positive. I'm letting the guy know his life is above average.

You took flawless to above average. Stop with the negative waves.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
You took flawless to above average. Stop with the negative waves.

Above average>flawless average.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Too late man. You can't fix it now.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Taking stock of your successes and the good things lately in your life is pretty important, so good on ya. I'm also generally in a good point in life right now, and thankfully it's all thanks to my hard work and personal successes
My God, it's full of stars!
Congrats on your success.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Page 1 of 2