I have declared today, "Productivity Day", so I was wondering what the pitters have done today that counts as being productive?
oh god it's productivity day already

well i'm going to apply for a job that gives me hours and i already screwed up the rest of the sheetrock in the garage and i would liftbro but it's like ungodly hot out and just working with sheetrock for like two hours has totally drained me but other than that i'm just going to figure out what i'm doing this weekend

it probably doesn't help that i only got an hour of sleep or so
i went to school from 8 to 15:30 and now im going to work in an hour and staying there till midnight

so nothing productive at all, complete awfulness
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Work, Burger King, work, TV, grain filled a guitar, Drummed, Back to work again... Shower and now relax. I'll probably grab a beer.
I slept all day, then I did some shopping at lidl then I decided I couldn't be bothered making proper food so I just had a pot noodle
Productivity!!!
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I typed up my training presentation and am practicing guitar when I get home. Yay.

I'm always productive.
We're all alright!
Woke up at 11. Found out I'll be flying halfway across the country for job interviews in less than 24 hours. I arranged my rides, checked that my suit is all in order. Reviewed some materials for job info type stuff. Ate a leftover hamburger. I still need to print resumes and get materials ready for reviewing on my flight, but realistically not bad for being up for 2 1/2 hours.

I do work at 5. Hopefully I can get out 3 hours early and have some chance at getting 6 or 7 hours of sleep.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Watched two episodes of Breaking Bad. Ate biscuits. I win.
It's a process, not an event.
i woke up at 2, peed, then drank a glass of OJ.

now i'm on UG while doing a full scan of my PC because iExplore.exe showed up again.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Woke up, watched TV, did nothing until 4.
Then started making some music, finisched two hours later.
Eaten diner, I go studying a bit.
Then I listen to Maroon 5 while chatting with a friend.

What a productive day!
Let's just hope next years will be better.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
I made some soup.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
I made some soup.

soup is good food.

what kind of soup?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
soup is good food.

what kind of soup?

lentil soup.

it's just lentils and onions and garlic and salt and lemon and water and butter heated then blitzted.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
lentil soup.

it's just lentils and onions and garlic and salt and lemon and water and butter heated then blitzted.

i love lentil soup.
Currently in my supposedly 5th hour of work today, and I went to the gym already. Not bad.
I went to work and worked the hours I was scheduled to.

yay
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Not good to have this right after Procrastination Day.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I read 30+ pages of a book I should have read for the summer.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Woke up, made some chili in the slow cooker, gone to work.
Plan on eating chili and playing guitar after work
did some online school after coming home from school then skated around my town for two hours.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Well if work counts as being productive, then I was pretty productive. Worked from 6 to 3 then hit some golf balls with a co worker.
work from 7 to 5
meeting from 6:30 to 9
9 to 11: prepare a presentation and finish some readings
11: PARTY TIME or SLEEPY TIME depending on how I feel. probably the latter though. it's only 1 and I want to sleep all day why am I even working today
cat