What song should I learn?

What song do you want to learn?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Love Removal Machine.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Anything by Dragonforce. That way, all the guys will totally jizz whenever you walk past them.

ugh god sam you don't understand

she's done with sex threads alright

god sam
Quote by whywefight
ugh god sam you don't understand

she's done with sex threads alright

god sam

But isn't that why everyone plays guitar, as part of the sex ritual?
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
But isn't that why everyone plays guitar, as part of the sex ritual?

It's clearly not working for me
ayy lmao
You should learn how to stop being such a pathetic attention starved idiot.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi

by Lifetime
Quote by necrosis1193
Smoke on the Layla's Back In Black
Isn't that the exact song played when Michael Jordan scored the winning touchdown against the New York Yankees in the World Cup despite no hockey stick???
Last edited by AllJudasPriest at Aug 27, 2013,
Quote by blake1221
by Lifetime

But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Xiaoxi

Once again, ignore me, if you don't like me.
I'm finally 18!!!
Quote by chookiecookie
It's clearly not working for me

You're just not as good as Yngwie Malmsteen; it's ok. Keep practicing. The faster you play guitar, the sexier you are!
Smeels Like Teen Sprits Smeels Like Teen Sprits Smeels Like Teen Sprits Smeels Like Teen Sprits Smeels Like Teen Sprits Smeels Like Teen Sprits Smeels Like Teen Sprits Smeels Like Teen Sprits Smeels Like Teen Sprits Smeels Like Teen Sprits Smeels Like Teen Sprits Smeels Like Teen Sprits Smeels Like Teen Sprits Smeels Like Teen Sprits Smeels Like Teen Sprits Smeels Like Teen Sprits Smeels Like Teen Sprits Smeels Like Teen Sprits Smeels Like Teen Sprits Smeels Like Teen Sprits Smeels Like Teen Sprits Smeels Like Teen Sprits Smeels Like Teen Sprits Smeels Like Teen Sprits Smeels Like Teen Sprits Smeels Like Teen Sprits Smeels Like Teen Sprits Smeels Like Teen Sprits Smeels Like Teen Sprits Smeels Like Teen Sprits
It's a process, not an event.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
You're just not as good as Yngwie Malmsteen; it's ok. Keep practicing. The faster you play guitar, the sexier you are!

Really? I just thought it was all in the quality of the air-humping you give your guitar while soloing.
Quote by whywefight
Really? I just thought it was all in the quality of the air-humping you give your guitar while soloing.

Both of you are wrong. The sexiness of playing guitar is directly proportional to the quality of perfectly coiffed hair the guitarist wields. If there's no overhang with the bangs at least, you might as well be playing bass.
Quote by blake1221
Both of you are wrong. The sexiness of playing guitar is directly proportional to the quality of perfectly coiffed hair the guitarist wields. If there's no overhang with the bangs at least, you might as well be playing bass.

That explains why I'm never seen a woman cum when I played the album "Rising Force" in its entirety.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
That explains why I'm never seen a woman cum when I played the album "Rising Force" in its entirety.

Lets stop talking about made up events.

No one can play Rising Force in its entirety.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Page 1 of 2