Page 1 of 3
Going to the pub with my mate is usually fine. He's a bit of a loud guy, a bit of a "class clown" as people would say, has to be the centre of attention, always telling a joke.
But the past few times he's just been getting his phone out

He starts taking photos of me, then drawing dicks on them and snapchatting them to everyone being all like "I'm so funny" and stuff, and everyone else would join in so all night people are constantly laughing at me. He'd do it to other people a couple of times, but 90% of the attention was focused on me. Felt like I couldnt move without being laughed at. First couple of nights I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but it kept happening. I don't have a smartphone with apps and stuff so I have no participation in this and felt like I was just being a source of entertainment whilst being demeaned and disrespected with no fun myself.

So tonight after about 2 hours of this I just got up and left, and walked home, was sick of this juvenile crap. We're like 19-22 years old as well.

I don't come out to be laughed at and stoke someone else's ego, so was I right in walking out or should I just have stayed and put up with it?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Last edited by EndTheRapture51 at Aug 27, 2013,
inb4 #whitepersonproblems

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Nah, leaving is fine. Just talk to him, tell him you're not into being the butt of the joke. If he continues, then why are you even friends?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Seems okay if you let them know that it seriously got annoying.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
No dude you fucked up royally.
You should have smashed his phone first.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
If you're not having fun then there's no point being there. It was correct to leave, although I would probably have spoken to him about it first.
Just tell him you don't like it

Not worth losing a friend over. Unless he keeps doing it after talking to him
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
should have dropped his phone in his drink
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by WCPhils
Just tell him you don't like it

Not worth losing a friend over. Unless he keeps doing it after talking to him

I've let him know I don't like it, and they do say actions speak louder than words.

If he does it again I'm taking his iPhone and dropping it in a drink. He works at O2 anyway, he can get a new one.

You're probably a wanker. In fact, doesn't go to clubs and all of your 'friends' draw dicks on pictures of you for fun? Definitely a wanker.
Quote by willT08
You're probably a wanker. In fact, doesn't go to clubs and all of your 'friends' draw dicks on pictures of you for fun? Definitely a wanker.

Well at least I'm not fine with cheating, so I'm definitely not a scumbag. Like you. Scumbag.

Touched ya deep on that one. The thought of your mates sitting around with their phones out drawing dicks on you whilst you sit there and then leave in a huff is actually hilarious
Quote by WhiskeyFace
You sound like a little bitch.

You're even more of a bitch if you'd put up with this shit every time you went out with a certain person.

What's the alternative? What would you have done in that situation? It's not like I'm prone to leaving suddenly, in fact I've never done it before.

Stuck around? My words obviously weren't working, and actions apparently speak louder than words, what would you have honestly done in my situation? I'm actually curious to know.

Last edited by EndTheRapture51 at Aug 27, 2013,
To be honest, I would have left the moment he pulled his phone out and it wasn't to answer/make a call or reply to a message.

People who go out and spend 90% of the time on their phone just wind me straight up. People seriously need to learn to 'have fun' (if that's what they call it) without technology being involved.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
What's the alternative? What would you have done in that situation? It's not like I'm prone to leaving suddenly, in fact I've never done it before.

Stuck around? My words obviously weren't working, and actions apparently speak louder than words, what would you have honestly done in my situation? I'm actually curious to know.

Ask him to stop. If he doesn't take him outside.

^
Quote by link no1
To be honest, I would have left the moment he pulled his phone out and it wasn't to answer/make a call or reply to a message.

People who go out and spend 90% of the time on their phone just wind me straight up. People seriously need to learn to 'have fun' (if that's what they call it) without technology being involved.

Agreed. There's a time and a place for it.

When you're out to spend quality time with your friends and people are on their phone on apps etc. you might as well just be at home.

Quote by Lin689

+1
Quote by BrokenDstring
Just smear poo all over everything he owns. Trade him for a fake les paul. Turtle his backpack. Bang his friends.

THIS IS WHAT THE PIT IS. RETARDED THREADS. ALL DAY, EVERY GOD DAMN DAY.
Grow the **** up, punk. (at the dick drawers)

>coming from a 16yo
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Your friend is a comic genius, TS, and you should appreciate him more.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Hit him.

You should give all your friends just the one smack so they know where the line is, otherwise they'll push and push and take the piss trying to find your boundary and will only stop if they reach their own limits. If they are sadists, that limit will be so high that they'll probably end up killing you in trying to find your boundary. So make it easy for them and draw a clear line for them not to cross.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
If this scenario was changed to "This guy was drawing dicks on me and sending it to people, so I punched him in the face", you all would have said he did the wrong thing and that the correct answer would be to just walk away. You need to grow up pit.
Maybe he just wants to put his dick on your face...
I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive
i would've grabbed his phone from him and thrown it across the room. little bitch probably wouldn't do anything about it, either. but no i wouldn't punch him.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I think you did the right thing. You've got better sh*t to do than hang around for that kind of garbage. I'd push back a bit more though maybe, make fun of him back if you're funny or something. If not than tell him to go f*ck himself and stop hanging around with him.
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Page 1 of 3