I have a couple of stompboxes at the moment that I can't use because I only have one power adapter. So I'm looking for a power brick to power them from one wall plug.

Nothing too big, I've only got a multi-fx and wah at the moment but want to add an overdrive and possibly a chorus later. So only need maybe five.

I've tried two or three different daisy chains and they all hummed. So not those please, unless you know one that for sure makes no extra noise.

Try to keep it as cheap as possible please
edgy meems only friendo :^)
Go to voodoo labs website. Look at their power supplies, decide how many outputs you need. Ranges from about 5-12 outs and various options/combinations to be made. They're isolated so they should not add any noise. Great products.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
first off, there are msny items that can make a setup hum, and generally all parts as a whole will 100% fix hum in a setup, nut just pedal power supply. so dont expect the power supply to fix the hum problem 100%.

to answer you question - forget the brick. voodoo labs or T rex.
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
We can help out more if you specifically list out what you have.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Quote by ikey_
first off, there are msny items that can make a setup hum, and generally all parts as a whole will 100% fix hum in a setup, nut just pedal power supply. so dont expect the power supply to fix the hum problem 100%.

to answer you question - forget the brick. voodoo labs or T rex.

I heard that some of the t-rex are non isolated, but i am not positive.

I have a bbe supa charger. I really like it, but i bought it when bbe wasn't really available. I got mine for $80 when their dealers were on ebay. I definitely glad i went that way of saving cash.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Shit just get a One Spot daisy chain and do it that way if you only have a few.

No need for a brick yet.
I use a one spot daisy chain to power 8 pedals on my board.

I use to switcher, to switch my effect chains, so all pedals are on all of the time (except for my wah)

I havent had any issues with this setup so far (been about 7 months). Super quiet as well!
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
Quote by red.guitar
I use a one spot daisy chain to power 8 pedals on my board.

I use to switcher, to switch my effect chains, so all pedals are on all of the time (except for my wah)

I havent had any issues with this setup so far (been about 7 months). Super quiet as well!

I have one as well. I keep it at home for tweaking, then they go on the board. The only downfall is that younot run reverse polarity (iirc a decent amount of fuzzes).

But i haven't had an issues with a 1 spot and it has some good usage.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I have a single wall wart for each. Cheaper if you only have a few pedals, and its not all that impractical, I have 4 taped to a power branching thing with multiple sockets. Works great at half the price of a fueltank
I have a single wall wart for each. Cheaper if you only have a few pedals, and its not all that impractical, I have 4 taped to a power branching thing with multiple sockets. Works great at half the price of a fueltank