So I just got this last week. I have wanted one for years. Not a Phil Collen or Def Leppard fan at all, but these things just ooze class in my book with the sweet quilt tops, kickass finishes, flamed boards and gold hardware. Plus the sustainer is cool new toy Very versatile guitar.
Pics

ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x

ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
Damn right, that thing oozes class! Sexy finish, and a beautiful flamed maple fretboard to boot!

HNGD!
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.
dude

however

Quote by yellowv
Not a Phil Collen or Def Leppard fan at all

ಠ_ಠ
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
That's some sexy maple man. Usually not a fan of the gold hardware but it fits the guitar nice.
Jackson DK2
1962 Fender Esquire
PEAVEY JSX 212
PEAVEY 6505+ 112
HNGD
That is very nice, it's my dream guitar, but if you convert the currencies it is a load more money in the UK than in the USA.
I will get one, one day.
Maple neck, quilt top, gold floyd

Make it purple and you have my dream guitar-type.

HNGD
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Very nice score- HNGD!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by jjfeu662
Maple neck, quilt top, gold floyd

Make it purple and you have my dream guitar-type.

HNGD

It is purple
ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
One comment -- the sustainer in that guitar is not (far as I know) one of the current models from Fernandes or Sustainiac. Last time I looked, it was the old original Kramer/Floyd Rose designed sustainer, and those can only be sourced from and repaired by Jackson and it is godawful expensive to do so. It really does nothing better or different from the two usual brands; it's actually a much older design that Phil Collen happened to use back when and still likes. That sustainer would be the one reason that I would not buy a PC-1; I like everything else about the guitar.
I am aware that the sustainer in this guitar is the old Kramer/Floyd Rose design. From what I hear it does work better than both the Fernandes and Sustainiac units, yet they do tend to go tits up fairly often. Although I will attribute that to most of them not being properly adjusted. That said it's really just a fun toy in an exceptional guitar. If it ever does die and I don't want to fix it I can still use the neck pickup.
ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
Quote by yellowv
It is purple

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by yellowv
It is purple

You sure?
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by yellowv
I am aware that the sustainer in this guitar is the old Kramer/Floyd Rose design. From what I hear it does work better than both the Fernandes and Sustainiac units, yet they do tend to go tits up fairly often. Although I will attribute that to most of them not being properly adjusted. That said it's really just a fun toy in an exceptional guitar. If it ever does die and I don't want to fix it I can still use the neck pickup.

Honestly, I don't think there's any real "work better" of any significance between the units. I've seen the Sustainiac drivers used with Fernandes units and vice-versa. I think that some PC-1 owners, realizing that Jackson is charging a LOT more for the Kramer/Floyd Rose in their guitars, want to believe that it's somehow "better." I've worked with four of the PC-1s and I have Fernandes units on a couple of my guitars, and honestly, they're all pretty much of a much. As with the PC-1, the driver, mounted in the neck pickup spot, is usually used as the neck pickup when the sustainer isn't activated. I have an installation that allows me to use the single coil size sustainer driver solely for sustaining, and next to it in the same pickup ring I have a single-coil-size stacked humbucker neck pickup (in this case a Dimarzio Fast Track II) that I really prefer to using the sustainer driver as a pickup.

Quote by jjfeu662
You sure?

Yes the finish is called Purple Daze. Although brighter light does make it take on a different more blue hue. In lower light it is dark purple.
ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
Quote by dspellman
Honestly, I don't think there's any real "work better" of any significance between the units. I've seen the Sustainiac drivers used with Fernandes units and vice-versa. I think that some PC-1 owners, realizing that Jackson is charging a LOT more for the Kramer/Floyd Rose in their guitars, want to believe that it's somehow "better." I've worked with four of the PC-1s and I have Fernandes units on a couple of my guitars, and honestly, they're all pretty much of a much. As with the PC-1, the driver, mounted in the neck pickup spot, is usually used as the neck pickup when the sustainer isn't activated. I have an installation that allows me to use the single coil size sustainer driver solely for sustaining, and next to it in the same pickup ring I have a single-coil-size stacked humbucker neck pickup (in this case a Dimarzio Fast Track II) that I really prefer to using the sustainer driver as a pickup.

From what I have heard the Jackson unit is more responsive and squeally if not for a better term. If that's true or not I have no idea. The sustainer/driver actually sounds good as a neck pickup. Probably not as good as your FT2 (one of my favorite pickups in the neck spot), but it works well. The sustainer unit in this guitar works just fine and the guitar is a good 5 years old, so it can't be too bad. As I said it's just a toy and one I really don't need at that. So if it does die I probably would just replace it with a FT2
ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500