Detected eye movement, and could be programmed to spell words using the system Jason Becker uses to talk and have it have apple next word and predict and ban there you go. Then let it hook up to fruity loops and let him say f5 e5 ect. And bam there's music! Any ideas to help out the worlds best guitar player?
Something like could lead to skynet man, we don't want that.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
I don't know, but let me ask you this: is it possible to have glasses that detect bright light and can track and block the headlights of oncoming cars when you're driving at night?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Detected eye movement, and could be programmed to spell words using the system Jason Becker uses to talk and have it have apple next word and predict and ban there you go. Then let it hook up to fruity loops and let him say f5 e5 ect. And bam there's music! Any ideas to help out the worlds best guitar player?

I mean, that's what he does, except he just tells somebody else what he wants to play and they add it. You're just trying to remove the middle man. But he works with talented musicians like Satch, Michael Lee Firkins, Marty Friedman, etc. so I'm pretty sure he's all good.

Also, I'm glad someone else has the proper appreciation for my favorite musician
They should have glasses that are see through so you can see if girls gotta bush or not
Listen. I'm sorry.
Check out google

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by jthm_guitarist
I don't know, but let me ask you this: is it possible to have glasses that detect bright light and can track and block the headlights of oncoming cars when you're driving at night?

That actually exists. Problem is, the entire glass would darken, so it'd be like driving through a tunnel suffering from a power outage with sunglasses on.
strange mister peppers, I have wondered about the same when watching about Jasons chart.

A chart on a screen that close to your eyes would need much more accurate eye detectors, though.

Doesn't jasons dad just look at where jason is looking because his "keyboard" that he looks at is big enough to tell what part/key he is looking at.
Quote by jthm_guitarist

Automatic welding masks.

They darken too much for that kind of use, but the same principle combined with a mask that darkens just a little would work.
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."